"Sleep , I will just go change." She looked at me and shook her head.

"Baccha , I will be right back. I promise." She nodded her head.

I sighed and went to change. I quickly freshened up and changed into a pair of black shorts.

I come and lay down besides her , pulling her in my arms. Gosh !! I love her , my precious baby.

"Ansh."

"Yes , my baccha."

"Can I kiss you ?" I looked at her startled.

"What-"

She didn't let me complete as she captured my lips in her , kissing me passionately. Today , I let her take the lead. We eat eachother's faces until she goes out of breath and pulls back. A dizzy smile on her face.

"I missed your kisses." She said with a shy smile.

I chuckled hearing her and pulled her more closer. I could feel her smile.

"You think I didn't ? I missed your sweet addicting lips as well." I spoke and tried to pull her face away from me , so i could see her.

"Let me see you , atleast." She nodded.

I saw her face had turned red , well I love when she blushes and the reason is me.

"You are so pretty , I just can't wrap my head around the fact that , I have you. You belong to me , just me. Gosh ! How did i got so lucky !!"

"Ansh , you are making me blush."

"That was intention , to see that sweet blush creep up your face." She hid her face in my neck.

"Okay enough." She mumbled.

"Fine , let's sleep."

I caressed her hair until I felt her even breathing. I closed my eyes and finally slept peacefully after 5 days.

___________________

Next morning , i woke up due to sunlight falling on my face. I opened them and saw the bed empty. I sat up straight.

Where did she go ? Just then I heard running water. Oh ! She is showering. I got down the bed and went to gym. I had took an day off.

An hour later , i came downstairs to see anya in the kitchen. We have breakfast together after which I dropped her at college.

_______________

Shivanaya's pov

I am really happy that ansh was back. Right now , I am in the maths lecture , that teacher seems to still hate me for i don't know what reasons.

Since advait stays in the classroom , she has stopped insulting me but she keeps on scolding me.

"Mrs. Rathore , care to tell me the answer to this question ?"

"Sorry mam , I don't know the answer to this question." I said standing on my place.

"Out from my class." She yelled.

I gathered my things , looked down and went out. I could hear few people laughing. I shook my head and walked towards library.

I know advait was following me till the library but he sat outside. I pick out my maths book and tried to solve the answer which I couldn't in the class.

I was so engrossed in solving it that i didn't feel when someone placed ahand on my shoulder. I shreiked in suprise.

"Ishani ?"