"Yes." I whisper. "And that's what I want to change." I look down and sip my drink, pouting. Why does my brother have to be so stressed out? Why does he have to be a player? I'm recognized by 'so you're grants younger sister' and then with an eyebrow raised.

"People expect me to be a player too, a mini Grant when I grow up to be 18. But How am I supposed to explain to every person in this city, that, Grant is just going through a phase because he lost his girlfriend, and the way to pull him back to reality is to get him a stable one!" I throw my hands up in despair.

She nods slowly and then sighs. "I never knew I'd do this, but, I'll date your brother."

I snap up and catch her blue eyes looking at me. "Willa, would you do that?"

"Yeah, I pity him.. And you."

"Thank you so much! Willa, you're the best!" I exclaim. "Maybe.. Could you tutor him too?"

"How much you gonna pay me?" She smiles.

"How much you want."

"Fifty per day." She nods at me and I smile, nodding as well. We have a lot of money, so it doesn't matter. But we don't have happiness.

"Sure."

"But one more thing, you have to talk to Grant, okay."

. "Yeah, okay."

"Deal, then?"

"Deal." I agree.

===

"Hey, so, I'd like you to come over for dinner?" Willa asks. I nearly choke on my saliva as she walks me home.

"Oh, yeah, sure." I agree. "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I want to meet Grant, and then I could , you know, fake ask him out."

"Alright, perfect. See you then." I motion to my house and she nods, smiling.

"See you."

Then I walk over to our oversized porch and wave, then unlock the door and come inside. I instantly have so many texts from Sam and Q. I lock the door and flop on the sofa, answering each and every one of them with a successful smile plastered on my face.

Just then, the door swings open and I see Grant, his hair muddled and lipstick stains on is cheek. I almost gag, but I know that he's been with some other girl.

"What's so funny?" He sounds almost drunk, and I'm not surprised.

"Nothing." I wipe the smile off of my face and put down my phone, heading to the kitchen to grab some water and maybe something to eat.

He grabs my arm and I look at him. "What?" I ask, bored.

"Nothing." He suddenly says, letting me go. He flops on the couch and switched the TV on, which made me surprised. Does he really want to stay with me today? Because he's either out of the house or in his bedroom.

"Can ya get me some chips?" He requests, and I roll my eyes. So that's what it's about. Me serving him food.

"Here." I pass him Lays barbecue chips, and he heads upstairs; he doesn't need to be down here. He has a TV in his room, his Mac Computer, his huge bed, his bathroom, what else could he possibly need?

I head off to my own room with a plate full of pasta to one side and watermelon, plus some peaches. My lunch.

Going across the twirling stairs, I remind myself of how wealthy we are. I have a mental fight. 'Your so rich!' My inner mind says.

Playing The Player (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें