11 - Dares

Yaar sab log itne pyaare comments karte ho.. Thankyouuuuuu

Abhishek - Ruk beta tujhe batata hu kiska mood kaisa hai...

He rolled them under the blanket itself and came on top of her.

Abhishek - Haan toh kya bol rahe the aap Manisha ji?

Manisha - Neend aa rahi hai Abhishek.. jaane de

Abhishek - Haan toh mai bhi sone hi ja raha tha.. tum kich kich kar rahi thi

Manisha - Acha toh ab bol rahe hain.. soja

Abhishek - Acha Manisha ji.. humare saath khel rahe hain?

She wraps her arms around his nape.

Manisha- Haan toh?

Abhishek- Aur agar mai bhi khelne lag jau toh?

Manisha- Haan toh phir khelo.

Abhishek- Acha ji.

Saying this he gets off her. Picks up her blanket and gives it to her. Takes his blanket, turns his face and lies down. While Manisha just sat in shock.

Manisha - Ye kya tha.

Abhishek - Goodnight Manisha

Manisha - Theek hai phir

Abhishek - Let the game begin.

Saying this both of them slept facing their backs to each other thinking's how to trouble the other one next day.

DAY 11

Morning song plays. Both sit down and Abhishek wishes her good morning while she simply ignores him and goes out the garden. She dances with Aashika for a while. Then both of them go to the washroom to freshen up.

Manisha gets ready in a beautiful backless red Anarkali. Ties her hair up in a bun and does minimal makeup.

After some time Abhishek also gets ready in a black vest, black shirt and black pants.

He comes to the living room and sees Manisha wishing everybody Eid Mubarak. When she was leaving after wishing everybody, she spotted Abhishek looking at her. She walked towards him and when she reached where he was standing. She just walked past him.

Abhishek (in mind) - Acha Rani ji, toh ab ye baat hai. Theek hai phir. Aaj toh aap hi pehle aaengi mere paas.

Then after everybody had their breakfast, bigg boss announced another team task. It was the dares task (kya matlab tum log bhi wahi soch rahe ho jo mai soch rahi hu 😎). Team black had to attempt the dares first.

Pooja - Ladkiyan apna saara makeup remove karke, ladkon ke face par same make up karo.

Akanksha and Aashika quickly removed their makeup and go to Jad & Elvish. When Manisha removed her makeup, she saw that only Abhishek was sitting idle so she had to go to him. She rolls her eyes and walks towards him. She takes out her makeup and starts doing it on his face.

Abhishek - Aur Manisha ji. Aapko aana hi pada mere paas.

Manisha simply ignored him and continued doing the makeup.

Within 2-3 minutes they were done.

Elvish (looking in the mirror) - Arre ye kya kar diya mere chehre ko?

Abhishek- Bhai jad ko dekho

Jad - You too look funny.

And all were laughing. The 3 guys cat-walked making everybody laugh even more.