9 - Confession

Guys jo log upset hain abhi bhi, please get over it. It was just an interview and pressure mei log boldete hain. As it is usko itna hate mil raha tha toh wo kuchh toh bolta apne defence mei. So please fandom mat chhodo and continue writing.

Aashika & Elvish (give each other a mischievious smile) - Manisha ko propose kar as if tu usse girlfriend banana chahta ho.

Both Abhishek and Manisha get shocked. 

Abhishek - Abbe ye sab harkatein nahi. Kuch aur bolo.

Elvish - Kyu dar gaya ke?

Abhishek - Huh! Dar aur mai? Ruko abhi batata hu. 

He holds Manisha's one hand with the hand that was resting on her legs (other hand was on her waist for support) and directly looks in her eyes. Manisha's face starts getting red and red by each passing second.

Abhishek (seriously) - Manisha.

Manisha (becomes serious and gets lost in his eyes) - Haan

Abhishek - Mai tumhe batana chahta hu ki jab se iss ghar mei aaya, uss din se hi tumse kuch connection sa feel hota hai. Itna attach hogaya hu mai tumse ki agar tumhe na dekhu toh mera din shuru nahi hota. Mujhe tumhare baare mei sab pasand hai. Tumhari aakhein, kaan, naak, baal, hoth, physique lekin tumhare dil se zyada nahi. Mai ghuma phira ke baat nahi kar sakta isliye seedha kehta hu ki, Manisha Rani, I Abhishek Malhan is madly in love with you. I always want you to be with me in all my achievements, in happiness and sadness. Will you be my girlfriend?

Manisha was super shy to react to anything and both of them were still looking into each other's eyes. Seeing that Elvish and Aashika smiled and left. They went to the bedroom and Elvish returned to Avinash's bed and Aashika to the empty bed.

Abhishek (intensely) - Jawaab de.

Manisha (shyly) - Abhishek haath toh chod. Humein pata bhi nahi chala ye dono uthke chale gaye.

Abhishek - Haan toh? Haath kyu chhodu? Abhi toh bola ki zindagi bhar pakad ke rakhna chahta hu.

Manisha (sadly) - Par wo toh tune dare mei bola na?

Abhishek - Tujhe lagta hai maine sab dare keliye bola?

Manisha - Nahi aur hum aisa sochna bhi nahi chahte.

Abhishek (looks intensely in her eyes) - Toh phir kyu soch rahi hai? Jawaab de.

Manisha (controlling her happiness) - Yes Abhishek. Yes. I love you too aur mai humesha tumhare saath rehna chahti hu. Yes Abhishek Malhan, I'd love to be your girlfriend (and happy tears flow from her eyes)

Abhishek leaves her hand and wraps his other hand also around her waist and engulfs her in a hug. Manisha also wraps her hands around his neck. Both were happy to the core. They were sitting like this for a while when Abhishek broke silence.

Abhishek - Tune kabhi socha tha ki aisa kuch hoga? Itni jaldi?

Manisha - Nahi Abhishek. Lekin jo bhi hai bohot khoobsurat hai. 

Saying this she tightens the hug and snuggles her face more into his neck. Her breathe starts falling on his neck.

Abhishek - Manisha tu aaj hi meri gf bani hai. Agar tu mere itne paas baithi rahi na toh mai bhool jaaunga ki ye national television hai.

Manisha turns red and removes her arms from his neck and was coming out of his lap but he tightens his grip on her waist.

Manisha - Abhishekwa chhod. Abhi toh bola tune. 

Abhishek - Shayad mai control khona hi chahta hu?

Manisha (widens her eyes) - Abhishek chod humein. Belajja. (while hitting his chest with her tiny hands)

Abhishek - Chhodne keliye toh nahi pakda hai.

Manisha (smartly) - Abhishek dekh raat bohot hogayi hai na. Ab humein sona chahiye warna subah sar dard hoga humara. Chal tu bhi soja.

Abhishek (concerned) - Haan haan chal.

Manisha (in her mind) - Bach gaye warna aaj toh hum bas phas hi gaye the.

Manisha - Haan tu chhodega toh chalenge na.

Abhishek ignores her and lifts her up in his arms and Manisha widens her eyes. 

Manisha - Abhishek utaar humein. Koi dekhlega.

Abhishek - Sab so rahe hain Manisha.

He starts looking in her eyes intimately and Manisha also gets lost in him. She felt bare under his gaze even though she was wearing her crop top and shorts. Their eye contact breaks when he puts her down in OTT area and lies down beside her. As Manisha turned to the other side and was about to sleep.

Abhishek - Arre, ye toh galat baat hai.

Manisha - Kya hua?

Abhishek - Aise hi sojaaogi? Na goodnight, na kuch?

Manisha - Haan haan Goodnight. Sojao ab.

He pulls her blanket off and throws it on the nearby sofa and she turns towards him to scold him but before she could say anything he places his hand on her waist and stretches his other hand out and pulls her in his blanket. Now she is facing him while her head is on his arm and his other hand is on her waist. 

Manisha - Abhishek humein apne blanket mei jaane do. Chhodoooo...

Abhishek - Apne bf ko koi aise goodnight bolta hai?

Manisha (pouting) - Toh phir kaise bolte hain?

Abhishek - Batau?

Manisha (realising what he is talking about) - Chup chaap sojao aur chhodo mujhe.

She tries removing his hand from her waist but he removes his hand from her waist and rather wraps his whole arm on her waist and pulls her more closer. The other arm which was under her head, he keeps that hand on her back. Now she was trapped in his arms and there was no way she could escape. Abhishek closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. Manisha gets shocked and starts hitting with her tiny fists on his chest and he opens his eyes.

Abhishek - Kya hai Manisha pehle khud bola ki sojao aur ab so raha hu toh disturb kar rahi ho. 

He tightens his grip on her such that even air cannot pass and snuggles his head in her neck so that his breath is falling there.

Abhishek - Chalo sojao.

Meanwhile Manisha's breath gets stuck on his action as she can feel his breath on her neck. She rests her tiny hands on his chest and closes her eyes. Abhishek snuggles more into her neck such that his nose touches her neck.

Manisha (gasps) - Abhishek (with closed eyes)

Abhishek (instantly) - Shhh..

And ahem ahem.. suspense.