Leal [-] Chapter Rewrite 1

Leal back at it again?!?!

Chapter rewrite of chapters 14-16 of Leal! (A Souya x F! reader)

TR season 1 spoliers and Leal spoilers(kinda but yeah)

————PART ONE————

"KEI NO!"

Time slowed down as you watched your brother stab himself straight through the abdomen. All you could think about was how he did it so...effortlessly. Like he wasn't in pain at all, there was a whole ass smile on his face.

Your legs were moving before you knew they were. At this point you just wanted to catch him, but he hit the ground before you made your way over there completely. Instead, you rushed to the ground and held the wound with your hand. "Why would you- why did you-"

His head weakly turned over to you. "Why did you come...?"

He was bleeding out, you could explain yourself later. You were going to make sure there was going to be a later. You looked around to see if anybody was doing anything. Anything.

Chifuyu was already sprinting towards you when you looked around, he was out of breath but that didn't stop him. "There's an ambulance on the way." He wiped his eyes. "You're so stupid!"

Keisuke laughed but ended up coughing up more blood. "D-don't waste time on me."

If he was in any condition to take a slap across the face, you would've delivered it to him. "Stop talking. You need to save your breath."

Your hands weren't doing enough to absorb any of the blood. You needed something else; a cloth of some sort. The only thing you had on you was your sweatshirt. The issue with that though was that you didn't have anything else underneath it besides a bra. You found it to be too much clothing to essentially wear two shirts.

It was whatever though, your brother was going to bleed out before the ambulance got here.

You pulled your shirt over your head and goosebumps instantly pricked up on your skin. Keisuke groaned underneath you and you thought he was trying to say something.

"I told you to stop talking."

"You... you're gonna freeze to death, stupid."

You ignored him and tied your sweater around his waist. His blood took no time before it started to stain the fabric, but that was good because at least it was absorbing it. That would hold him over, it had to.

Chifuyu wiped his nose. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He looked around frantically at the crowd. No, he was looking through them. Searching for that emergency vehicle. Praying the lights would show up soon.

Nobody was even fighting anymore. Everyone just stood around, and Kazutora was laying on the ground holding onto his consciousness. Heavy footsteps came up behind you and you were tempted to turn around and punch whoever it was square in the face. Well, you were.

Until you felt something being placed onto your shoulders. Like an article of clothing of some kind, you went to touch it but the sight of your hands being stained made you hesitate. Instead you just looked over at your shoulder and saw something you've seen multiple times before.

Souya's twin devil jacket.

His hair popped into your peripheral vision and he stood a decent distance from Keisuke. "You're going to be okay." He told him, kneeling down. "Just hold on."

Keisuke grinned. "Aw man... I-I don't think I've ever seen you... not pissed."

"Shut the hell up you fucking idiot!" Nahoya stormed over and didn't care about crossing into his space. "You tryna be the hero and do some righteous shit? You should've just asked us for help!"