Izana [-] "Pretty and Compliant"

Requested by: Me me me

College academic rivals + fwbs....

This is so toxic omg.

⚠️Spicy CW. its still... sfw??? Borderline . take it as u wish.⚠️

Characters : Izana & GN Reader

————————————————

He barely talks to you.

Not that you need him to, you're actually quite content with the silence he gives you daily. He wasn't extremely popular, he's just extremely intelligent. Except he's got a personality that people stray away from. That's why he rolls with very few people.

You're both in the honors society, and he's the president of all the activities and fundraising you do for your class year. In college, it's not as easy as it was in highschool. People didn't care as much to be involved which is how you made it to vice president within the same year you transferred.

The only time he does look at you? When it benefits him.

So that's what you can see now, as you're having a conversation with Rindou, since you both just took an exam that was either supposed to tank you, or elevate you further.

"Man, I think I should've read the book more. Those questions were from the later chapters." He groaned and leaned against the wall. "I stopped halfway."

"I told you that you could've looked at my notes yesterday. I would've given them to you."

"Yeah but then that's sort of cheating, is it not?"

"Not really. Even if it is, so? Your grade would've thanked you." You said.

You continued talking with him, but out of the corner of your eye, the white haired male in the distance was eyeing you down with a blank expression. It was straight up creepy, and he needed to learn that much.

"What's wrong with him?" You muttered as you held your gaze, not wavering for him at all.

"Who?" Rindou did a 180 to follow your eyes. When he did, he grimaced and sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Oh... are you guys not on good terms anymore?"

"When were we ever on good terms?"

"I dunno. I thought y'all were because you both are literally the head of the year in a way. He never talks about you when we hang out though, so I can't tell."

Right... because Rindou and his brother are close with him too. But they're actually friends, while Izana doesn't linger within 5 feet of you on a good day.

"I don't need him to be on good terms with me. He's an ass."

Rindou smirked. "Yeah but you still like him enough to meet him in empty classrooms."

You immediately snapped out of your staring contest with Izana and raised a brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on." He put his hands on his hips dramatically. "Two weeks ago I walked past that meeting room that you guys use. There was a 'locked until 4pm' sign on it."

You shrugged. "So what? We don't just leave it open."

"Yeah... so then why did I see you two coming out of it at like 3:30?"

You hesitated. Why was he so damn nosy?

"Oh okay." He concluded with a sneer. "I thought so."

You told Izana that the sign was ridiculous because nobody ever enters anyway. And certainly you guys never have the door locked either. But he started to throw a tantrum about 'nobody is gonna know or care'. Clearly he was wrong.