You take a deep breath and go out on the pitch under the thousands of applauses. The supporters chant your name in stands. Then, you can see your dad, your brothers and mom in the middle of the crowd. A smile appears on your face. The speaker hands you a microphone.

Y/n: Hola Camp Nou

The whole stadium shouts and cheers.

Y/n: Playing for Barcelona has been an absolute dream, and it turns into reality because of my coaches, because of my incredible teammates but also because of you. You brought me there, to this exact moment, you helped me reaching to the top and stayed at it. And I'll never thank you enough for it. You taught me one thing I will always remember: play for the name in the front so they can remember the name in the back. Forever thankful, Barcelona. Thank you.... Visca el Barça, Visca a Catalunya.

You hand back the microphone and receive flowers and a framed jersey from Barcelona as your goodbye gift from the club. You take a pictures with it, the team, the president and the staff of the club. You hug your teammates one by one. Then, you go sit in the stands with the rest of your family.

David: Hey sweetheart, you okay?

Y/n: No, but I will

Brooklyn: Do you regret you choice?

Y/n: No, not at all.

Brooklyn: Then that's all that matters.

Victoria: Your brother is right, that's all that matters.

David: What do I always tell you?

Y/n: Live with the beat of your heart, not the thought in your head.

David: Exactly

You sit next to Brooklyn and put your head on his shoulder. The match kick off.

8' Graham Hansen (Barcelona)

Graham goes towards the cameras and do your initial with her hands. You stand up and cheers in the stands.

21' Aitana (Barcelona)

45+1' Da Silva (Atletico Madrid)

Half Time: 2-1 for Barcelona.

Y/n: Dad, I'm gonna go down on the sideline to see the girls before leaving.

David: Okay, see later.

You go down and the first person that you see is Jana and Claudia. Instantly, you hug Jana.

Jana: We are playing for you.

Y/n: I know, you are. I have my plane in 3 hours. I'll have to go before the end of the game.

Claudia: So you're not staying.

Y/n: Not for the entire second half.

Jana: Did you talk to Bruna recently?

Y/n: No, she doesn't want to talk to me. She's avoiding me actually.

You keep talking for the 5 more minutes and go sit next to Jana and the substitutes. Second half kickoff.

58' Lucy Bronze (Barcelona)

She comes towards the bench celebrating the goal with you.

61' Rolfo (Barcelona)

Fridolina does your football celebration. But you decide it's time for you to leave the stadium if you wanna catch your flight. You stand up, hug Jana and Claudia one last time, under the watch of Bruna. You give her one more look and go hug Jonathan and thanking him. You leave the pitch to go back in the tunnel. Jana whispers to Bruna.

Jana: If you want to catch her back one last time, it's now or never.

Claudia: She's on her way to leave to catch her flight.

Bruna throws a gaze at Jonathan and he made a head sign to go. Bruna runs after you in the tunnel.

Bruna: Y/N!

You turn around and see Bruna running toward you.

Y/n: Is everything okay?

Bruna: Let me talk, I know I can't do anything to change your mind. No matter I do, no matter what I say, you'll go in England. But that doesn't change the fact that I love you with all my heart. I want you to have this.

She takes out a ring from her pocket, the one with she asked you to marry her.

Bruna: I know we are not engaged, but I want you to have it as a love proof to you.

Brooklyn: Bruna, I'm sorry, but Y/n, we have to go if you wanna have your flight.

You take the ring with you and kiss Bruna's cheek, ten leave the stadium with the rest of your family while Bruna goes back to the bench.

Jana: Did you find her?

Bruna: We found each other.

You're in a car going to the airport with the rest of your family. At the same time, you're watching the rest of the game on your phone, holding Bruna's engagement ring in your hand.

84' Mariona Caldentey (Barcelona)

She goes to bench, grabs a jersey with your name and your number on it, holding it the higher that she can, showing the love that this clubs has for you. You smile. Full time whistle is blown. You arrive at the airport. Jana send you a video of the girls chanting your name after the win.

Jana's text: See you later, stupid face. Love you.