15

SABRINA NEVER STOPPED HER JOURNEY ON FINDING CALVIN

SABRINA NEVER STOPPED HER JOURNEY ON FINDING CALVIN. She's been travelling for a day,trying to find the boy that sucsessfully hid from her. 

Sabrina was walking through the woods when a parachute landed at her feet.

She crouched down and opened it,a weirdly coloured cream and note greeted her.

She opened the  note with an emotionless expression.

Fight for me,sweetheart-F

Sabrina smiled a little and put the note in her pocket. She unzipped her bodysuit and took out her arm before zipping it back up. She applied the cream on her  badly stitched shoulder and let herself lean on a tree,taking a few deep breaths.

She closed her eyes when she heard Maven's boyish laugh and saw Gina's lifeless eyes staring at her from the grass.

Sabrina quickly pushed herself off the tree and continued her way.

She heard footsteps behind her and raised her arrow,turning around on her heel.

A knife was sent her way but Sabrina dodged it by ducking down. 

"Hey,Everhart!"She heard Calvin yell,a smirk on his face as he sent another knife her way. Sabrina caught it with her other hand,holding an arrow and bow with the other.

"Hello,Calvin." She greeted him in a cold monotone voice.

"Awe,looks like Finnick's little girl broke."Calvin snickered and anger built up in Sabrina. She let him  stupidly walk around  and throw insults at her-she wasn't even listening to him.

And after some time,during his speech she sent an arrow into his stomach.

Calvin screamed and fell back like a little,pathetic girl. Sabrina approached him and saw him reach for a disc,but Sabrina was quicker and twisted the arrow in his stomach,making him scream louder.

Sabrina pulled the arrow out and climbed onto him. She took out Gina's knife and slowly pressed it into his throat.

"Not so brave now,Calvin?"She spat,her eyes emotionless while she dragged the knife over his throat's skin."Let's try this..."She slowly trailed off before plunging the knife into his arm. She twisted it in a sick pattern and his screams filled the arena,the birds and animals running away. 

She took out the knife and cleaned it by wiping it on  his shirt. 

"Just,kill me,"Calvin begged,all his wounds bleeding. "Please." Blood poured from his throat.

"No."

She then started drawing into his forehead-ignoring his screams completely.

M.L. was carved into his head.

Then,Sabrina got up,ready to kill him,but instead a sharp pain in her stomach made her stumble back into a tree. 

Sabrina's scream mixed with Calvin's as her body slid down the tree. She sat there,pain shooting through her back and stomach and screams and whimpers left her mouth. 

Sabrina looked down beetwen her legs and saw a pool of blood beetween them. In disbelief she touched it with her hand and raised it into the air,blood dripping down from it.

"NO!"The scream left her,mixed with a desperate sob. A canon went off and she knew it was for Calvin because of the pain she still felt in her stomach."Help me,someone!"She screamed straight into the camera as more blood poured from beetwen her legs."God,why is nobody coming?"She screamed in pain,hunched over and threw up all over the ground next to her. "Please!Somebody! I'm going to die!"She sobbed,pure panick in her voice. She layed there as blood of her and her child poured over the ground,her vision becoming more and more blurry.She forced open her eyes and looked into the camera.

"Ladies and gentlemen,the winner of the 70th Hunger Games,Sabrina Everhart!"

This was it,she thought.Her death.if she let go,there wouldn't be a victor this year.

"See you in hell,President Snow." She spoke into the camera before her eyes closed and her head hit the tree behind her.