6

SABRINA WAS ALONE IN THE MAIN ROOM,A ROPE IN HER HANDS AS SHE PRACTICED TYING KNOTS

"You're doing it wrong." Finnick's voice filled the room. Sabrina looked up and saw him leaning against the doorframe,watching her.

"Well,then helpe me." She scoffed at him and rolled her eyes. Finnick grinned and pushed himself off the wall. He sat down behind her and took her hands into his.

"So,you start like this..."Finnick started,moving her hands along with his. Sabrina looked up at him,taking the time to study his young features.

Finnick was only nineteen,soon to be twenty. He had a sharp jaw and his eyes were a deep shade of sea-green. He was musuclar,of course,and quite tall. Even when Sabrina wore heels,he'd still be taller than her. His blonde curly locks were usually neat and under control when he was in public,but now his locks were let wild. Sabrina took in his face as fear of forgetting what his eyes felt like in the arena filled her.

"Okay,now you try-"Finnick was about to say but he raised brows when he saw her looking at him instead of the rope."Okay,this is called my face,"Finnick said as he montioned to his face,"and this is called a rope."He finished and motioned towards the rope still in Sabrina's hands. She rolled her eyes."Of course you never learned how to tie knots,you're always too busy staring into my face."

"It's not my fault you have such gorgeous eyes." She innocently smiled and Finnick smirked. Sabrina placed a passionate kiss on his lips,her chapped lips perfectly molding with his sweet,soft plump ones. Sabrina pulled away when she felt her throat tighten and she leaned her head into Finnick's shoulder.

"I love you,Finn." Sabrina smiled into his neck and bit back tears when his arms snaked around her waist tightly."No matter what happens to me in there,I want you to remeber how much  I love you."

"We'll be fine,Sabby."He whispered."I'll make sure you get out alive."

"I love you."Sabrina's voice broke as she wrapped shaking hands around his shoulders,massaging his muscles.

"I love you even more,Sabrina." Finnick whispered and buried his head into her washed hair."I love you even more."

Finnick leaned back on the couch so they were laying down. Sabrina's eyes fluttered sleepily. 

"You didn't sleep,did you?" Finnick asked with a sigh. Sabrina nodded.

"I can't sleep without you."Sabrina told him."Not unless I want to get woken up by nightmares."

Finnick stayed quiet and only rubbed her back in comfort.

"The evaluations are soon." Finnick quietly started."Toomorow.Have you figured out what you'll show them?"

"I'll probably use my bow and arrow." Sabrina replied."I'm good at that,and maybe I'll mix it up with pshyical talents."

"Stripping naked?"

Sabrina hit Finnick on the head and he only laughed.

"No,throwing punches and hitting people with my legs."She corrected Finnick.

"I heard you knocked down the punching bag yesterday." Finnick grinned and Sabrina looked up at him."How'd you do that?"

"I was mad." Sabrina replied,placing her head back on Finnick's chest."So,how many sugar cube's have you eaten today?"

"Hm,"Finnick hummed,dropping the theme of the evaluations she'll have to endure toomorow. She needed a distraction from the real world right now. "Ten?"

"You're worse than a child." Sabrina commented."Can you start brushing your teeth after eating those things?I'll get diabetes."

"Oh,I guess you'll have to stop kissing me then," Finnick pouted and Sabrina hummed in agreement. She raised her head so her jaw was on his chest and she looked up at him with her calm brown eyes.

"I miss Max." She suddenly said as she brought her fingers into Finnick's golden hair. 

"I know."Finick sadly replied,enjoying the way Sabrina was playing with his hair."He's proud of you,you know."

"I know." She nodded,a frown on her lips.

"What is it?" Finnick asked in the soft tone he only used when he was talking to her.

"I  made too many promises."Sabrina said,the hapiness dissapearing from her eyes."I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to make them come true."

"You are." Finnick smiled at her in an attempt to calm her and bring her back into a state of hapiness."I believe in you. And,If I could bet,I'd bet on you."

"Careful,mr. Odair." Sabrina warned as a smile climbed back up on her face."You're choosing favourites. That's very unprofessional."

"Well,I was never the one to follow rules." Finnick shot her one of his beautiful dimpled smiles before pressing his lips onto hers. She melted into the kiss,tugging on his hair. 

"I thought you said that we needed to stop kissing." She whispered when Finnick's lips connected with her neck. Finnick's chuckle against her sent vibrations through her body and he turned them around,so she was under him. He held his arms next to hers,hovering over her.

"I said no such thing." He whispered in a teasing tone before bringing her into a passionate kiss again.