5

GINA 

the district five female tribute

TODAY WAS TRAINING DAY.Sabrina met her stylist Billie early,because apparently Billie wanted to show her the training set she made for her.

Billie dressed her in a black tank top and black shorts. To a naked eye,it looked simple and normal.  But,the sketch of the victor crown in the corner of the black tank top said otherwise.

The crown became her symbol.

Yesterday,after the parade,Sabrina got nicknamed as the Pure Capitol Queen.

The public saw her as a potential victor,a cocky,beatiful,flirty woman.

"It's gorgeous."Sabrina told Billie with a smile."I love it."

Billie smiled as well from her place behind Sabrina. She decided to make a ponytail for Sabrina,so the hair wouldn't be in her way during training.

A knock on the door came and the door slowly opened,Finnick peeking in.

"Come in,Finn."Sabrina chuckled."We're not naked."

"Speak for yourself."Billie decided to play along and Finnick's eyes widened as she came in. Then he frowned and raised his brows. Billie laughed loudly and her friend giggled.

"Shpuld have seen the look on ypur face."Billie teased."Priceless."

"You looked so scared."Sabrina smiled at him.

"Oh,I'm sorry for not wanting to look at other women's bodies."Finnick scoffed,rolling his eyes.

"She'll be done in a minute."Billie told Finnick. He nodded and flopped down on Sabrina's bed,leaning his head against the headboard.

"Is Maven already up?"

"He finished breakfast already."Finnick answered Sabrina's question."Margot sent me in here to tell you two to hurry up."

"And yet,you didnt?"Billie raised her brows.

"I know better than to hurry my girlfriend's beauty time."Finnick grinned."Once,I came into our room and told her to hurry up  with make the up. She shot a butter knife next to my head."

"What can I say,"Sabrina shrugged,looking at her boyfriend with love and cockiness in her eyes."I hate when people rush beauty."