𝐕. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Baelon had hoped Maegelle wouldn't be with Aegon, he was hoping to speak to her. His sister had not only been keeping her distance from him but their younger sister and brother.

Aemond and Helaena adored Maegelle. So the fact that she had hardly spoken to them since their name day annoyed him.

Aegon could do as he pleased, he was better off far from Aemon and Helaena. And far away from Maegelle.

When he found her, she was thankfully alone. Alone in her own world as she sat under the tree reading in godswood.

He watched from afar, this was one of the only times he had seen her so peaceful.

It was quite odd seeing her like this. But he adored her when she was this way.

Baelon didn't know how long he had been standing there watching her, he snapped back into reality when he heard her call his name.

"Baelon" She muttered looking up from her book and to him.

She furrows her brows as she watches him walk over to her "Can I join you"

Maegelle takes a moment to think before nodding.

He doesn't waste any time taking a seat next to her.

"Is this where you've been hiding?" He questioned as he heard her sigh.

"Yes this is where i've been hiding"

"From everyone or me"

"Everything" She whispers her eyes going back onto her book "But you, never you Baelon"

He smiles softly when he hears that "Helaena and Aemond wish to spend time with you"

"Aemond is always bragging about that dragon of his and Helaena is always with those"

"Don't" He warns her knowing full well what she was about to say "Jaehaera and Jaehaerys. They are our nephew and niece. So is the next one"

"And yet I want nothing to do with them" She snaps, ahh there she was the Maegelle he knew.

Maegelle loved Jaehaera and Jaehaerys. But she hated babes, she hated how women were married off and forced to spend all day with a child most never wanted.

The idea that she was meant to wed soon made her sick.

"You do realise you will have some of your own one day"

She immediately stands up and walks off. Baelon stays seated, not knowing what he had said to make her leave so fast.

Why did he always fuck up when it came to talking to his sister.

************************************

Maegelle walked around the half empty halls of kings landing, she had left Baelon a few hours ago, alone in godswood.

And from then all she could think about was the future, her future. She didn't want to marry some old lord who would force babes into her.

To be honest she didn't want children ethier, she hated the idea. Most ladys would jump at the idea of being a mother, so why didn't she.

It wasn't that easy, she knew what had happened to her half sister's mother, she watched as Rhaenyra trailed through these very halls years before, blood staining the floors as she did. How Helaena had to go through hours of labour.

It was something she didn't want to do . Even if she did have children, she would never love them.

She would never love anyone, not like that. Not when she grew up thinking the way her parents loved was the way she should.

The princess sighs as she reaches her chambers, all she wanted to do was crawl into bed and not leave.

And thats exactly what she did.

************************************

"Father" Alicent muttered as she handed the lord hand a letter, a letter from dragonstone.

The lord hand didn't waste any time on reading it as he looked up to his daughter "There giving in"

"I do not know, all I know is instead of Helaena this time. Rhaenyra wishes for Maegelle to wed Jacaerys"

"You'd be a fool to say no Alicent" Otto states as she goes to snap at her father but before she can he continues "But Rhaenyra would be a fool to think the marriage would last more than an hour"

"And yet perhaps having Maegelle on dragonstone could fix some problems, could mend the family for now"

"So you intended on saying yes"

Alicent nods as her father scoffs.

"We will just see how the girl reacts and what she will do when you tell her"

An- Maegelle needs to be loved man, but she wont accept it and then theres baelon who only wants to love her