𝐈𝐯. 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬

Magelle where do you think you are going" Baelon whispered following the girl who was only mere minutes older than him through the dark halls of driftmark "We are going to get in trouble"

Maeglle laughed softly as she stopped walking, allowing Baelon to catch up to her.

"Well"

"Brother if Aegon is allowed to drink and embarrass himself we are allowed to do as we please"

"No this is different"

"How"

"Because it's you"

"Well nice to know you think i'm like Aegon" Maegelle scoffed "I'm not a way to drink my sorrows away brother. I want to see were uncle Daemon and Rhaenyra sneaked of to"

"Do not make up lies Maegelle" He warns her as she rolls her eyes.

"I may be many things but a liar is not one of them. During the little get together I saw them both sneak away"

Baelon sighs knowing full well what one of the things their loving sister and uncle could be up to. And he wouldn't allow Maegelle to go near then. For many reasons.

One being the fact that he knew how his uncle was with their elder sister and there was no way in seven hells he'd have Maegelle near him.

"Whatever they are doing it's not our business sister"

"Baelon we are three and ten. I only wish to do something fun while we are here on driftmark"

Baelon sighs once more giving in like he did always with her "Fine I have something we can do"

Baelon watched as Maegelles face lit up. He offered his hand out to her and she took it. Ready to follow her brother.

But as he began to drag her along the pair heard a scream, one of pain.

The scream made Maegelle drop her brother's hand and wrap her arms around him. Baelon reacted quickly pulling her tightly against him, this was one of the moments which changed everything for Maegelle and Baelon.

One that would make both realise their nephews were just as bad as them. For an eye was taken and an eye would be owed.

************************************

Maegelle had lied when she said she'd be at her whole name day, come on it was just a stupid dinner. And look how Aemonds had turned out. Just why did she want to spend a night with people she hardly liked.

Well Helaena and Aemond she liked, the others were complicated. She kept herself in her chambers most of the day.

Hoping no one would try to look for her, but just how wrong she was.

Someone walked in without knocking, she had thought it was Baelon but oh how wrong she was. It was her elder brother.

She looked her brother up and down. Taking note that he was already drunk.

"What are you looking at" He muttered making the girl laugh "What"

"The fact you're already a drunken fool." she states "I mean look at you"

"Say whatever you please but may i point out your not even at our name day dinner"

"Im going"

"When"

"Before Baelon starts looking for me"

"That little brother of ours does whatever mother asks"

"I can agree with that" She admits as Aegon slumps back on the couch "We should go"

"What's in the chest over there?" Aegon asks changing the subject as he does. Maegelle furrows her brows in confusion until she looks at were he is pointing "Well sister"

"That, well that was mothers gift to me"

"A chest"

"Old dresses"

Aegon hums as he watches Maegelle walk over to it and open it.

"Dresses she wore at my age, though I doubt I'll ever wear any of these"

"Not even that green one"

"What green one"

Aegon sighs getting up and walking to her, he pulls a green dress out the chest and hands it to her "You know how mother likes us to wear green"

Maegelle looks down at the green dress and rolls her eyes ''As if I'd ever wear green brother. Grow up"

"Well unless you ever want to declare war i'd suggest to throw it back in there"

She smiles and does just that, Maegelle was one to do everything differently. And she'd never be seen in a green dress let alone her mother old ones.

And it was safe to say both Maegelle and Aegon had broken their promise to Baelon.

None of the two wanted to be haunted by memory's, they weren't like Baelon. They were both broken and stuck in the past.

A firstborn son who was nothing but the spare and a daughter who could only ever cause trouble.

An- Ok so what are evryones thoughts on this story so far????