𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"If the King will not seek justice, the Queen will" Alicent uttered "Ser Criston... bring me the eye of Lucerys Velaryon."

Helaena huddled into Baelon as Maegelle stood next to Aegon. All of the queen's children's eyes were on her.

Baelon kept Helaena at his side as he glanced over at Maegelle and Aegon. Aegon was standing where he had been standing when their fathers snapped. There was only one difference now then there was a few minutes before.

Maegelle now stood at Aegon's side instead of his and Helaenas.

"Alicent" Their father warned his wife earring a scoff of his and Alicents eldest daughter.

"He can choose which eye to keep, a privilege he did not grant my son"

"You will do no such thing. Stay your hand"

"No, you are sworn to me" Alicent yells.

"As your protector, my Queen," Criston reminds her.

"Alicent this matter... is finished. Do you understand? And let it be known, anyone whose tongue dares to question the birth of Princess Rhaenyra's children should have it removed" Viserys declares.

"Thank you, Father" Rhaenyra smiles as Alicent grabs Viserys dagger and charges for Rhaenyra and her Children.

Everyone watched as Rhaenyra Goes to stop Alicent and takes hold of Alicents hand which held the dagger.

Baelon held onto Helaena tighter as Maegelle moved away from Aegon rushing over to Aemond finally. Or what it seemed, as both Aegon and Baelon knew she was their mothers little girl in her eyes.

And there mother could do no wrong in Maegelles eyes.

Everyone else gasped when Alicent backed away and blood split down Rhaenyras arm.

Maegelle watched as her mother dropped the dagger and took a step back at the same time Aemond rushed to his mother.

"Do not mourn mother, I may have lost an eye but I gained a dragon" Aemond whispered, hugging one side of Alicent as she turned to her other side to find Maegelle standing next to her.

Out of the three eldest that night Aegon had been yelled at, Maegelle had stood up for her there mother once more and Baelon had kept Helaena calm.

They might have been triplets but the three couldn't be any different.