𝐈. 𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

The laughs of the two princesses could be heard throughout the halls of the castle in King's landing.

It was the first time in moons the young Princess Helaena could be heard laughing. She had been married off a year prior to her eldest brother Aegon. And just a little after her fourteenth name day she welcomed twins.

Helaena had grown up, she was a wife and mother. Even though she was still a child herself. But here she was for the first time since baring the twins, giggling as if she was still a child. As if she wasn't made to grow up too fast.

And that was all because of her elder sister Maegelle. Maegelle pulled Helaena along, running throughout the halls.

It was their younger brother's name day, Aemonds thirteenth name day.

And both princesses were in a hurry to see him. Helaena had spent the morning trying to bond with her two babes. And Maegelle had spent the morning flying. Then she went to find Helaena and finally convinced her to join them for Aemonds name day celebration.

It wouldn't be a big thing, as many things had happened the past two years. Even the past few moons.

Maegelle was just glad her younger sister finally gave in.

************************************

Alicent sat back as she watched Aemond dance with Maegelle. The music was loud as her eyes went over to Helaena who was laughing as she spoke with the youngest of Alicents triplets. Baelon had a very soft spot for his baby sister. Being the youngest out of him, Maegelle and Aegon. He enjoyed having a younger sister.

He hated the fact she was married so young, but at least it was to Aegon. Well that's what he thought for now. And he was overjoyed at the fact he was an uncle.

He had grown to like his niece and nephew. Jaehaerys and Jaehaera were the sweetest thighs he's ever met.

As new music began Maegelle parted from Aemond, joining Baelon and Helaena.

"Helaena" She grinned softly, taking a seat next to her and across from Baelon.

Helaena turned away from Baelon, sending Helaena a smile in return "Are you not going to dance more with Aemond?"

Maegelle shakes her head "You know it gets quite boring hearing him brag about that dragon of his, two years and we still hear about how he has the largest dragon"

"Maybe you should join Aemond" Baelon spoke up "I don't think Aegon will be here at all"

Helaena nodded, standing up and sorting her dress. She turned to Maegelle once "He has the largest dragon for now"

Maegelle scrunches her face up in confusion as she watches Helaena walk off. She almost forgot about the weird comments Helaena spoke.

"She's just being sweet you know" She hears her triplet mutter as her face softens.

"Do you know were Aegon is?" She asks "He should be here, even grandfather is"

"It's just a small family gathering Maegelle"

Maegelle slumps back as she gives Baelon a glare. Making him sigh he hated how easy she got angry and somehow it was always at him.

He hated it, she was closer with Aegon then him. Sometimes Baelon wondered if they'd be better as twins.

And then other times all he could think about was the fact the three of them would be sixteen in upcoming months. Meaning Maegelle was at the right age of marriage.

Even if Helaena was married off at a younger age, he knew full well Maegelle wouldn't be marrying anyone in the capital.

************************************

Baelon watched from afar, watching Aemond training in the courtyard. A few days had passed since his name day. Aemond had acted weird the day after his name day, but it seemed that whatever was wrong with Aemond was fine now.

But Baelon still kept his eyes on his younger brother.

Aemond gave up dropping his sword as his eyes went to the brunette. Baelon walked over looking down at the wooden sword then back to Aemond.

"Should you not be training with Ser Cole" He asked "Or bragging about that dragon of yours"

"Just because I have Vhagar as a dragon does not mean I'm a good prince" Aemond spat, pushing past Baelon.

"Aemond" Baelon spoke again as Aemond stopped in his tracks turning around "Someones said or done something haven't they"

Aemond stayed quiet as Baelon frowned "Was it Maegelle again, telling you to talking about Vhagar"

"Its Aegon" Were the two words the young prince muttered.

************************************

"Brother what the hell were you thinking" Aegon heard his brother yell as he groaned jugging a cup of wine as Baelon entered his chambers.

"Good morning to you to Baelon" Aegon greeted him "Do tell me is our dear sister on her way as well, are we having some sort of triplet gathering"

The joke wasn't funny to Baelon, not at the minute.

"Believe me you'd rather have me knowing about what you did to Aemond then her"

"And just what has Aemond said i've done now brother"

"Tell me you didn't really take Aemond to a bloody brothel"

Aegon groaned slumping back in the chair he sat in. Giving Baelon the answer he needed "Look I was teaching him the ways of life brother"

"He's a thirteen year old boy"

"No one was complaining when I was forced to wed Helaena. And no one will complain when Maegelle i-"

Baelon cuts him of "I dare you to say that, I dare you to say anything about Maegelle"

Aegon chuckles looking over at him "What are you going to do, go tell mother and Father"

"No Im not, I could go tell our dearest sister what you nearly said about her, that have you fed to her dragon in minutes"

"Maegelle is short tempered Baelon, it wouldn't just be me being on the other side of her aggression"

Baelon rolled his eyes walking away, but before he reached the doors he turned back around "Ever take that boy out the castle walls again and Ill have your head hung on a spike"

An - hoi, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. And I hoped you all liked Maegelle and Baelon.

I have so many small plots ready for this. Anyways enjoy reading :)