𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Alicent sighed as her father walked into her chambers. She knew what this was about or thought so. The triplets name day was a few days away. The worst and most difficult name day out of all her children.

With Aegon always being drunk, Maegelle causing trouble were ever she went. And well Baelon he was the sweetest out of her eldest three children. And she was glad he Brought no trouble with him.

"Alicent" Otto spoke as Alicent looked up from were she sat "Do you know if the king will attend therename day celebrations"

"I do not even know if Aegon and Maegelle will even attend there own name day celebrations" Alicent mutters "So no I do not know father"

"Aegon and Maegelle are difficult Yes. But perhaps you should have tne boy speak to them"

She knew who he was speakingal about. Even with Baelon being the youngest both Maegelle and Aegon listened to him.

"Baelon has been keeping away from Aegon for a few weeks. I don't think it is wise"

"You could Atleast have him speak to the girl, Aegon may be a drunken fool. But ut is Maegelle who causes all the damage"

Alicent sighs nodding on agreement "I'll see if Baelon will speak to her"

"Good because we need to keep as one. Keep our house united"

"I understand father"

Otto goes to leave but stops to say one last thing "Out of all my grandchildren it is Maegelle who is most like a Hightower"

************************************

Alicent paced up and down awaiting her son. She waged to make sure her father didn't get to him first. Even if he asked for her to speak to him. She knew full well her father would involve himself again.

"Mother?" Baelon spoke up greeting her "Why are you pacing"

She stops immediately smiling softly as her eyes land on him "Sweet boy there is something I must ask if you"

"Is it it important mother. Aegon is with Aemond and I do not like the fact there alone"

"There brothers just as you and Aegon are"

"Aegon cannot be trusted"

"Baelon had something happened you haven't told me" She snapped forgetting why she called her son to speak.

Baelon sighs looking at his mother "A few weeks back Aegon took him to a brothel"

Her expression changed as she tried to get that through her head. Now she was debating Wether she haf been cursed by the gods. Maegelle and Aegon were not acting like they should.

"What is it with your sister and brother doing things like this"

"Mother"

"I thought it was a blessing having you three. And yet here I am with a daughter who goes against everyone and a son who acts like that"

"Maegelle is acting like every Targaryen before us. So do not insult her mother" Baelon mutters, he'd defend his sister to anyone even against his mother.

Alicent sighs looking back at the youngest of the triplets "Who else knows of what Aegon did"

"Just me mother. I warned him if he did it again I'd"

She cuts him off "Leave it, I'll speak to Aegon. While you speak to your sister for me."

"May i ask about what?"

"Your upcoming name day my son. We both know how your sister is. There is no denying it, I just want the family to be together."

************************************

Maegelle stood watching her younger sister play with her own children. The thought of having her own babes one day made her a little bit sick.

Yes she adored Jaehaera and Jaehaerys. But she knew How Helaena and Aegons marraige was. It was just as cold and broken as her parents.

To be honest she never saw herself loving anyone that way. She didn't want, she didn't want to marry or have children. Not when she had grown up with her father and mother.

She sighed softly as she felt presence beside her "Did you know she's to welcome another next year"

That sentence was not one she was expecting to hear from her brither as she turned her head "Helaenas with child again?"

"Since when" Maegelle whispered low so Helaena didn't hear her "I never knew"

"Thats because most of the time you keep to yourself sister"

"I like being alone is that a crime"

"No no it's not, but Helaena and Aemond are family aswell"

"And don't you think I know that Baelon" Maegelle mutters "What else are you going to remind me of mhm?"

"Our name day is tomorrow mother wants the whole family at a dinner"

"Well thats not going to happen is it brother"

"Maegelle I know you think you onky cause trouble and that mo-"

She cuts her off "Half of our family is on dragonstone, half here. And our father can barely act like a father."

Baelons expression softens as he turns his gaze from Maegelle and over to Helaena "And does that really mean you need to push mother away."

"I told you a few nights ago what she thinks of me Baelon. I am fine with being the family disappointment. But I refuse to have to face her when both mother and father hate me"

"You should go speak with Helaena, she right now is the only one in this room who will want to speak with you" She mutters walking out her sisters chambers.

Baelon sighs regretting speaking to her liketh that. But he doesn't go after her, instead he walks over to Helaena. And joins her with his young Nephew and Neice.

************************************

Maegelle had hated her past two name days, what about this one was so important to her mother and bloody Baelon. Not even Aegon cared about there name day.

And right now she preferred to spend the day only with him. But at last she had a dragon to attend to. A dragon she loved.

Maegelle apporched the green dragon as she heard him let out a growl. As the dragons eyes land on her he settles down.

"Nyke iēdrosa ȳdra daor ūndegon skorkydoso tolie find ao iā dyni ñuha valītsos" (I still don't see how others find you a beast my boy) she whispers.

She could remember the day she claimed Attor. She had been hiding from Baelon and Aegon. And her childish self ran into the dragon pit. Before Ethier of her brothers found stop her she had stumpled upon the green dragon. And somehow Attor had choose her.

She smiled thinking back to it as she slides her hand gently across Attor. Unlike every other person, Attor would never judge her. As he loved causing as much trouble as the young princess.

An - The name day dinner is next chapter. We have a drunk Aegon incoming sweet protective Baelon. And a troublemaker maegelle.