:There’s still no chocolate sweet.

:Maybe chocolate is in the later half. How many levels are in this game?

:It even deletes some items. How can you collect a lot if they remove them by twos?

“I played a similar game before. There will be games where you choose which reward you want to get but it’s not in the easy mode. More middle levels.” He said.

:Oh..

:Yeah I played this game before. You’ll get chocolate at level 70 plus If I remember correctly.

:Whoa. Level 70? Can you rush it to 70, Host?

“Forget it. My goal is only up to level 30 today. I’m still human. You guys must be very strong?”

:Hehe. Still so naive

:You can get strength buffs in the store. I’ll send a donation so you’ll get stronger fast.

:I’ll donate too of course. Host works so hard and keeps chatting even if you just answer silly questions.

:Host, keep it up. When are you going to live again? I’ll follow you so I can watch your progress.

:Good work

:I’ll send DM for the sweet. There’s no chocolate but I still like a few sweets you earn today.

“Alright. I’ll go live later at 5pm. I’ll check my DM.”

He lays down.

His body is too weak.

He thought he could last until 8 am but he also needed rest so it’s better this way.

He has a few DM’s.

Gamer exchange is actually very common. There’s still a chat room even without a Vlogger chat box anyways. 

Different timeline, different needs.

Gamer exchange has the least amount of payment toll. Selling is much higher. Payment toll is like a tax you paid on the platform to send items.

But you still have to be careful because the system platform will not check the item the other party will exchange with you so you have to find someone to exchange with very carefully. System will not do anything if you got scammed.

He looks at his inventory.

The items he collected are the items that he was able to crash into the game platform.

He eliminated one candy but that is equivalent to a pack of candy. Jelly bean is a small box of jelly beans, biscuit is one small can of biscuits. The others, like cupcake,donut, croissant and eclair are in a small box of three pieces each. Macaroons are also in a box but 6pcs each while custard pudding is in a pudding cup.

There are alot of each item.

He played 30 levels after all and one item was exchanged for one package.

There are actually five people who wanted to exchange blueprints.

Ofcourse he only accept blueprints that can be used in Old Earth.

Alsiah00ianne : I want 3 of each item.

I can give you three types of house plans that can work in Old Earth. Not only the toilet, the entire house. 

Host Ereo: Thanks. 3 of each are not much. Are you sure?

Alsiah00ianne : It’s nothing to me. If you continue playing, you’ll be able to get chocolate items. I really love those. I plan to get very close before those girls find you and snatch the chocolates for themselves. Don’t forget me by then!

HostEreo : Won’t be happening. Thanks.

Alsiah00ianne : Hehe. I’ll also support your channel with donations. Good luck.

HostEreo: Thanks.

Ereo decided to trade with Alsiah00ianne. She seems to really just enjoy sweets.

And she vocally wishes to continue the trade later. It can’t be a scam.

They easily traded.

He paid one item each to the system as tax.

When he got out of the game room it was still dark outside. It’s around 3: 30. His game system works with time due to reset time so he can easily check the time.

His mind was tired but his body is well rested anyways.

“Oh…I received 4000 donations.”

He clicks at the store to check what he can buy. There’s actually a lot on the list. It’s like everything, even the most miscellaneous are in the store. But items to strengthen the body are very popular and expensive.

“Maybe later I will also be able to trade donations.”

Store only works with donations. Donations come from those who also donated to them. You can’t buy donations. But you can trade it with items. You can also earn donation points with vlogger salary but it was not much if you only have a few viewers.

“I actually have 30 people in my vlog? Wow.” He smiles.

“30. That’s already a room full of people."He is not that confident at times. He is at times. 

It always depends on his mood and timing.

“Well, I hope it increases later. I have a lot of items already. I should go and let my sisters have some and then husband. Should I also send some to my husband's family? What if they think I’m too clingy?” He yawned and stretched his arms at the same time.

“Sleep. Just sleep first. Tomorrow I still have to show the farm to the mud kid and grandpa.”