Me: I understand, how did you get here?

Villar: While sailing my seaplane saw you heading to this island, so I decided to follow you since I am lost, compasses are useless and I don't know any constellations, I suggest that we are not in our home world.

Me: I already realized that since I can't get my bearings.

Villar: Since you are the leader, could you know what we are going to do?

Me: Whoever is the leader, I don't always know what we are going to do, it is the first time I am in this situation, I am currently a bit beaten up, I have not slept for two days, last night I was only able to sleep, during my first two For days I have been chased by aliens who tried to destroy me, I was badly beaten on my first day. It was hard and I've been improvising a lot since my first day here.

Villar: (surprised) Wow, that was very hard.

Me: (Looking at the sky) It's getting late, we must find a place to replenish water and food, how much water and food do you have?

Villar: I have enough water for a week and 4 days, I have not found water sources to refill water.

Me: I have plenty of food, but I don't have water, can you share something with me? Because it was so hot today I already finished all my water.

Villar: It shows, you are a little tired, sweaty and smelly.

Me: (Blushing) Please don't say that. A bathroom would also be good for me, we can wash our clothes and camp there.

With that plan in mind we started walking to look for a water source.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................

BIO VILLAR

Weapons:

 Seaplane:

Seaplane:

 Ship appearance:

Ship appearance: