"Begone you peasant." Ziven glared at the man before slamming the door after him.

______________________________________

*Back to the present*
"Give us all your precious accessories!" Ziven uttered words with his large white teeth gritted.

"You have no place here!" A man uttered his words with a bold and loud tone. He stood tall and firm. His eyes glaring at Ziven with pure hatred. He could feel his heart beat pace increasing.

What have you done? No one will have your back. Now you will crumble to your death.

A small voice spoke in his mind. Despite that it did not stop his right hand from pulling a dagger from one of his leathered pockets.

Witnessing this Ziven's light pink lips formed a wide grin.
Erem was already holding a bow and an arrow aimed at the man.
Ziven glanced at her and gestured her not to take any form of action. He hoped off his horse and took several steps towards the man with his metallic armour clinging against the other metallic parts. He placed both of his hands on the bony man's cheekbones and began to add pressure on them.
The man's eyes began to water and before he could know it he was struggling like a rat. His movements were of no use to the gigantic man who was more built-up than him.

The man screamed at the top of his lungs as Ziven began to add more pressure to his cheekbones and soon enough a popping sound on of the cheeks was heard and blood began to drip from his two nostrils. He crouched on the ground as he held his cheekbone as he cried a river of tears.

"Weak man," Ziven uttered the words in a low tone. He then dropped to the ground with his hand placed on the back of his head as he felt an intense pain. His breath shortened and thousands of thoughts that traversed in his mind came to a halt as his version began to blacken.

"Prince Leon will save us!" A young boy yelled. He was the one who threw a rock with all the force and power he could use to bring the man down. "No one hurts my daddy!" He spoke.

"Shush you little brat!" His poor mother tried to stop him.

"Horrible choice," Erem spoke and got her arrow ready to shoot the young boy.

"HALT IN THE NAME OF KING GERALD!" A strong firm voice uttered loudly.

The crowd gasped as if they had seen something extraordinary and soon some people began to murmur among themselves at the sight of the young Prince who was on his horse with his sword clapsed in his right hand.

"Taking your life will be a bonus." One of Ziven troops hissed between his teeth and removed a silver sword from its metallic cover.

"We will protect The Prince with our lives." Spoke a royal guard with his sword clasped really hard in both hands.

"Fool!" One of Ziven's men growled and lunged forward to strike the guard on his shoulder. Thinking quickly he blocked his attack with his sword and a loud sound of swords clashing against each filled the air.

"Help them!" One of the townsfolk people yelled.

Soon enough the atmosphere had taken a turn with hundreds of various voices yelling and crying. All people running in different directions as they all flee out of the chaotic place.

Seeing this Erem quickly pulled the reins of her horse and it took off at a fast pace.
Leon who had spotted her quickly took his horse and chased after her.

"Prince Leon!" One of the troops yelled as he was terrified that something would happen to the unskilled Prince and thus his father or The Royal Highness might send him to the dungeons or worse might him. In seconds the guard fell on his two knees, with his eyes wide opened and mouth hanging open. All his millions of thoughts only thought of a few words.

Death. I'm dead. I love you Elise take care of your little brother for me. I hope your mother's health will recover soon.

Soon enough his breathing began to and he gasped and gasped for air nothing could help the poor man as a sword had pierced through his chest and more of his blood began to drip.

"You shouldn't have been a fool." The man spoke and spat at the poor man.

                                            •••••
"I dare you to halt!" Leon yelled.

Erem only pulled the reins of her horse harder, if she was to be caught of her evil deeds she would be banished from the land.

"You are ruining my plans." She growled as she turned to look back. She wasn't going to take any orders from him, so she stretched out her hand forth and wiggled her fingers in the air .

There the small green trees burst into a lilac flame and quickly spread to the other ever green vegetation. A small smirk appeared on the corner of her lips as she continued to race with her horse in the forest.

Leon quickly pulled the reins of his horse with all his might-his horse halted just a few inches are from the lilac flames. He stared at the flames with his eyes wide opened and a jaw dropping expression expression. His heart seemed to have stopped for a split moment as he seemed to be in disbelief.

"Impossible. Impossible," he only uttered as he seemed to be in disbelief.

______________________________________
♡Hope you enjoyed this chapter♡