"Chapter 5: A Promise Sealed"

Start from the beginning

Ryuuji left the room after that Yamato left too

After leaving the principal's office, Yamato walked alone, lost in thought. Ryuuji's harsh words echoed in his mind, stirring up a mix of emotions. He felt anger at the accusation and sadness for Zaki's loss. But more than anything, he felt determined to prove himself and honor Zaki's memory.

As he wandered through the quiet streets, Yamato reflected on his journey so far. He remembered the battles he'd fought, the friends he'd made, and the sacrifices that had brought him to this point. With each step, his resolve strengthened, and he knew that he had to keep pushing forward.

Deep in thought, Yamato found himself at the base of the mountains. Without hesitation, he began to climb, seeking solace in the rugged terrain. Amidst the rugged landscape, he found clarity, focusing his mind on his training and the path ahead.

With each day of intense training, Yamato pushed himself to his limits and beyond. He channeled his frustration and determination into every movement, determined to become stronger and prove his worth. And as he trained, he found a sense of purpose and determination that drove him forward, ready to face whatever challenges awaited him.

Sakura drive to mountain where Yamato was training.

———————————————————
Message by your pervert author.

Warning: If you are innocent or don't want to ruin your innocence or don't give slangs after reading the story🗿 then u can skip this part. Don't tell me later that I didn't warned you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_________________________________________

Sakura finds Yamato naked.

Sakura:*blushed and kicks his balls* Yamato, what were you thinking, training out here naked like this? You could have seriously hurt yourself!

Yamato: Ouch!!! ,S-Sakura!,

Sakura: *placing her foot on his stomach* Seriously, Yamato, what were you thinking? You can't just go running around naked in the mountains!

Yamato: I just needed to push myself harder. I have to get stronger.

Sakura: I understand you want to improve, but you can't risk your health like this. Promise me you'll be more careful.

Yamato: I promise, Sakura. I'll be more mindful from now on.

Sakura: Well, consider this your last warning. If I catch you lying naked in mountains again, you'll get another kick, got it?

Yamato: *blushing furiously* Y-yes, Sakura. I understand.

Sakura: Good. Now let's get you home and cleaned up. You look like you've been through a lot.

Yamato: Thanks, Sakura. And sorry about the indecent exposure. I wasn't thinking straight.

Sakura: *smirks* Well, you certainly got an eyeful of nature out here. But next time, keep your clothes on, okay?

Sakura: And seriously, you need to shave! You thing look like a yeti out there.

Yamato: *blushed* "Shaving?!"

Sakura: *grinning mischievously* "Yep! Can't have you looking like a wild mountain man, can you?"

Yamato: *blushing* Yeah, definitely not. And uh, thanks for the wake-up call earlier. That kick was... effective.

Sakura: *laughs* You're welcome.

Suddenly Sakura took pic

Yamato: "Wait, what?! Sakura, no!"