Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)

Start from the beginning

    She carefully adjusted the straps on her ankles and curved the corners of her mouth.

    Even if the girl is sitting on the floor, her back is naturally straight and straight.

   Like the other girls, she combed her hair back and tied it up, completely exposing her perfect forehead and skull. She looked like a graceful little swan.

    "The teacher is here!"

   A classmate reminded in a low voice.

    The girls immediately dispersed and stood up, all looking towards the door.

    A female teacher dressed in black walked in, with no one behind her.

    The anticipation on the girls' faces dropped slightly, and they exchanged looks - didn't they say there would be a new accompaniment?

    The teacher began to earnestly encourage the students to attend rehearsals on time every time, and emphasized how little time they had -

    "Report."

    A male voice suddenly interrupted her.

    Ni Heng walked in, ignoring the looks of the girls beside him, and went straight to the teacher.

    "Sorry, I'm late. Our class has just ended."

    "It's okay."

    The teacher smiled, "Let me introduce to you, this is the piano accompanist in charge of our dance drama this time, classmate Ni Heng. Everyone should know him, right?"

    "!!!"

    The girls gasped in the dance room, and everyone was uniformly shocked.

    Why did Ni Heng come to accompany them?

    Hasn’t he resigned from the band long ago?

    No, isn't he a conductor? Can he also play the piano? ?

    Gu Lei La stared blankly at the boy's silhouette as upright as a bamboo, her mind going blank.

    Ni Heng...she hasn't seen him since the last time they talked.

    Good friends around her, including her mother, thought she had failed in confessing her love, and during this period they tried to comfort her who was "lovelorn".

    Relatives and friends all rebuked the top student for not understanding style and love.

   Amidst everyone's constant condemnation and gossip, Gu Lei La passively learned more about Ni Heng.

    For example, she learned that she was not the first girl he had rejected. Not limited to this school, there are a lot of people who like him, but no one has seen him show affection for anyone;

    for another example, Ni Heng is actually easier to get along with than many people think. He has good grades, but he is not shy about helping others. If his classmates ask him questions, he always answers them. This is why he looks cold and cold, but he is actually quite popular.

    Also, he might be better and more versatile than they thought.

   Some people say that although he did not inherit his father's business, he can still fly motorcycles easily.

   Some people also said that they had seen him secretly drawing designs for cheongsam...

    After hearing more about it, Gu Lei La felt a faint feeling of lovelorn.

    ——Although her confession was false, it seemed true, and she felt like she was missing something.

    Besides, he really rejected her...