Part 69 (Extra 6)

Start from the beginning

When she think about such a small baby, he may grow up to be as tall, strong and handsome as his father... She doesn't know why, Ni Chang always has the urge to shed tears.

Maybe it's the fluctuations in hormone levels, or maybe it's because she becomes soft-hearted after looking at her children after becoming a mother, but Ni Chang always feels that she has become more emotional.

Their family of three spent the Chinese New Year in the confinement center.

They stayed there for two months and were discharged from the hospital just in time for the Chinese New Year.

Ni Chang recovered very well.

After she was discharged from the hospital, her parents-in-law and grandmother were rushing to take care of the child, and she couldn't even get involved.

None of the elders have snatched away the child's biological father.

The relationship between mother and child is naturally intimate after being connected by the umbilical cord for ten months, while the relationship between father and son requires more time and interaction to cultivate.

When Xishen was born two months ago, Yan Chi took the most care of him personally, and the man was visibly closer to the baby.

From the very beginning, "Why is this baby as wrinkled as an old man?" to now, "This baby is so cute! Although it's not as cute as mine, it's still very distressing."

He insisted on staying at home until the baby was a hundred days old. , before flying abroad to start training for the next season.

The day before leaving, the man took a bunch of photos and videos of the child with his mobile phone, and finally took Ni Chang to take a selfie of the family.

Seeing Chi Shen, who had always been a tough guy, hugging his son and coaxing him softly, Ni Chang couldn't turn her eyes away.

She walked over, first kissed the little boy's white and tender face, and then touched the grown man's pricked hair.

"I thought... you wouldn't like your son."

The man raised his eyelids and looked at her: "What are you saying? I don't like my son?"

Ni Chang curled her lips: "Then who used to call daughter daughter every day... "

Yan Chi chuckled, lowered his head and kissed the baby's forehead, and then tilted his head to kiss the corners of his mother's eyes.

"I like everything you gave birth to."

Ni Chang smiled and whispered in the man's ear: "Then, I will give you a little girl again, okay?"

Yan Chi's eyes lit up.

But after thinking about it, he shook his head again: "Forget it. Now I have to worry about this one. If you want to carry another one, I will be even more worried."

The son's birth was unexpected.

Although the pregnancy and delivery went smoothly, the man To this day, he still secretly feel guilty: He was not with his wife when she gave birth to her child.

His Zai Zai went into the operating room alone and gave birth to their child.

Just thinking about it made his heart throb and hurt...

Ni Chang blinked: "I didn't say I would give birth now..."

They originally only planned to have one child.

She also knows that pregnancy is risky, childbirth is painful, and raising children is even more worrying and strenuous.

--But after this birth, she also saw that she was not responsible for all the hard work and pain.