Part 67 (Extra 4)

Start from the beginning

    Holding the door handle downward, the door is unlocked.

   Ni Chang opened the door and walked in without knocking.

    The man under the shower was obviously startled, and his first reaction was to take the bathrobe and put it on.

    Ni Chang walked over and Yan Chi turned off the water and walked out of the shower room wearing a wet bathrobe.

    Ni Chang looked at the man quietly for several seconds, with a suspicious, resentful and distressed look: "Are you seriously injured?"

    Yan Chi smiled: "No. Didn't I give you the medical records?"

    Ni Chang frowned , stretched out her hand to tug at the man's collar: "I see-"

    Yan Chi turned sideways to avoid it.

    "It's really okay."

    Meeting his wife's faint gaze, the man closed his eyelids as if admitting defeat, and raised his hand to pull on his belt.

    "Okay, let's show it to my wife."

    The heavy bathrobe soaked in water was thrown aside, revealing the man's fully mature and strong body.

    She has seen it countless times, but Ni Chang's heart still can't stop beating.

    The man is in the season, and all aspects of his body are at the peak of competition.

   He is full of strength, every fiber is hard and swollen, and the water droplets sliding down the wheat-colored skin are full of hormones.

    It is said that men will gain weight and become ugly after getting married.

   He is a good man, and his figure has gotten better and better after marriage.

    In the words of online fans, he is "absolutely handsome."

    Ni Chang ignored the heat in her face and looked straight at her husband's injured shoulder and back.

    From the right back shoulder to the shoulder and neck, there was a large area of bruises, redness and swelling.

    It should have been iced and fixed in the hospital, and the wound should have been waterproofed.

    Ni Chang breathed a sigh of relief, lowered her eyes, and suddenly paused.

    Her eyes widened and she took a small breath.

    The man's strong, narrow waist was wrapped in a layer of plastic wrap.

    The transparent membrane skirts the strong abdominal muscles and back, covering the colorful tattoos on the ribs.

    The water vapor on the tattoo film is dense, and the color is not clear, but it is obvious that it is in the shape of a small crown.

    Ni Chang raised her eyes blankly: "This..."

    Yan Chi bent his lower lip helplessly: "It's not a good tattoo, it's not even close."

    He took a towel and wiped it on his waist and abdomen, and slowly opened the fresh-keeping membrane.

    "I originally made an appointment to add the last bit of color after training. When you come over, everything will be done."

    The carefully prepared surprise of the ultimate move was presented to her in such an incomplete form.

   Yan Chi frowned in frustration. .