Then they sang songs along with the performers on the stage, easily turning the cold stadium into a Carnival party.

Due to the weather, many flights were delayed, but Yan Chi's parents finally arrived at the stadium one hour before the start of the game.

Ni Chang said a few words to Xu Zhi Lan, and a staff member came over and motioned for her to follow.

Ni Chang knew where she was taking her.

This place is very different from the waiting area for the Jindu game.

As the competition reaches its final stop after eight months, reporters and cameras are everywhere.

The drivers all seemed quite relaxed, some were talking to the camera, and some were making final adjustments to their equipment and cars.

Yan Chi hid himself in an inconspicuous corner.

Seeing Ni Chang, he put down the energy drink and waved to her.

Men's red and white leather racing suit has an extra layer of transparent waterproof membrane.

Under the umbrella, the mist of water still stained his deep eyebrows, making his black eyes particularly bright, and he looked in excellent condition.

Yan Chi reached out and touched the hair on the girl's forehead, then looked at the wet hem of her cheongsam under her poncho, and said, "Go to the team room in a moment and watch the live screen."

Ni Chang pursed her lips and nodded without saying a word.

She didn't know what to say.

In the past two days, she had been more nervous than the man.

At this moment, she was afraid that even saying "Come on" would become a burden to him.

Seeing her like this, Yan Chi smiled: "What?"

He tilted his head and gestured towards the shining golden trophy on the podium in the distance: "Afraid that your betrothal gift will fly away?"

Ni Chang shook her head and looked at the road with some worry, " Today's track is very slippery."

She held the man's glove-wrapped wrist and whispered softly: "No matter what the result is, you... just don't get hurt."

Yan Chi's tongue was not satisfied and touched the side of his cheek: "What do you mean? I have no morale."

He asked her: "Don't trust your man?"

Ni Chang glared at him: "I don't need a betrothal gift."

She lowered her eyelashes and raised the corners of her lips slightly: "I want a man with all the arms and legs. Husband."

Yan Chi was startled, his eyes brightening.

"You said again."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his arms: "Just the last two words you just said."

Ni Chang looked around and pushed the man's chest with some embarrassment: "I I mean..."

"I mean, no matter what the outcome is, I am willing to marry you."

You are already the bravest and most powerful knight in my heart.

Against the gaze of the camera, Ni Chang stood up on tiptoes and quickly pecked Yan Chi on the chin.

"Honey, come on!"

**

She followed the staff and met Yan Chi's parents, and they went to the team's viewing room together.