Yan Chi was slightly shocked.

    Ni Chang got off the man's lap, walked to the table, and took out a white envelope from his bag.

    It was the card she had seen when she was helping him find documents.

    She handed the card to Yan Chi.

    Yan Chi reached out to take it and opened it.

   When he saw "merrychristmas" on it, he suddenly remembered it.

    At that time, he had just had the idea of becoming a racing driver, but his parents didn't agree with it, and there was a quarrel.

  He didn't talk to his family for a month.

    It wasn't until Yan Yu, who was studying abroad, came home for Christmas vacation that Yan Chi spoke to his elder brother about what was in his heart.

    He said that he had never liked something so much and never wanted to do something so much.

   Neither his parents understood, which disappointed him.

    He also said that actually, he is a little hesitant and doubtful now.

   There are very few resources related to motorcycles in China. It is difficult to become a racing driver. It is even more whimsical to want to be on the track of top events...

    Yan Yu didn't say anything after listening.

  At the end of the vacation, he continued to study and left a greeting card for Yan Chi before leaving.

    The card said that when he returns this time, he will learn about how drivers are trained abroad.

  If everything goes well, he convinces his parents to let Yan Chi go to high school abroad and practice driving in his spare time.

    He also said that only when you have your imagination can your dreams come true.

    When Yan Chi becomes the first Chinese driver to participate in a top-level competition, he will definitely go to the sidelines to watch him race...

    "He didn't see that race."

    Yan Chi put down the card and said in a low voice.

    "The day before my competition, Nan Nan suddenly gave birth prematurely and the situation was not good."

    He was originally going to come to watch the competition next year."

    Yan Chi's eyelids moved, and a little red appeared at the end of his narrow eyes, "As a result, ..."

    The man didn't say anything further, but Ni Chang knew what happened next.

    Yan Yu died in a car accident.

    Yan Chi retired from the competition and returned to China...

    She put her hand on the man's shoulder and said softly: "Brother must be very sorry for not being able to see your most important game. He must also want to see you stand on the field again. ."

    Yan Chi's eyes tightened, and his Adam's apple sank heavily.

    He said nothing, pulled Ni Chang between his legs, hugged her tightly as before, and buried his head in front of her.

    "...What about you?"

    Ni Chang put her hands around the man's neck: "Huh?"

    Yan Chi let go of his arms and raised his eyes to focus on her face.