Ni Chang nodded, hesitated, and asked: "You and Dad Yan Chi, how long ago did you get married?"

    Xu Zhi Lan stopped stirring and thought for a moment: "Before we got married... we only met a total of two or three times."

    Ni Chang was shocked: "Ah?!"

    She had previously thought that Yan Chi's parents must have a deep emotional foundation.

    After all, Yan Song Yi would ask his wife for permission before going out to socialize.

     Xu Zhi Lan was unhappy, so he kept coaxing her for a long time, and didn't leave until the person showed a smile...

    Ni Chang smiled: "Then you guys have a flash marriage."

    Xu Zhi Lan clicked her tongue: "Our situation... is not the same. It's too the same."

    She sighed softly and told Ni Chang about her past.

    Her family background was actually very poor. When she was twenty, she participated in a beauty pageant in order to earn bonuses to pay off debts and go to school.

    Later, she earned the bonus, but she also got herself involved - a big boss took a fancy to her and coerced and induced Xu Zhi Lan to follow him.

    That big guy has skills and abilities, but he is definitely not a good man. Not even a good person.

    Xu Zhi Lan suffered a lot from him. She regretted it, but she can’t leave.

    It wasn't until later that she met Yan Song Yi at the dinner table.

    Yan Song Yi told her that if she was willing to marry him, he would take her away from here completely...

    Ni Chang felt as if she was listening to the plot in a TV series, and was shocked: "You just... agreed?"

    Xu Zhi Lan looked at her deeply.

    "As long as I can leave that person, even if I am asked to marry him, I will nod."

    She didn't know what Yan Song Yi did, but she guessed that he must have spent a lot of effort to settle the big boss, and thoroughly Filled up her debt-ridden home.

    He also kept his promise and took her away from that place of right and wrong and came to Jindu.

    Xu Zhi Lan lowered her eyelashes and whispered softly: "Before, my experiences in that area were... not good."

    "After we got married, I was also very resistant psychologically... I couldn't have sex for a long time. It was about a year or two. ..."

    Ni Chang was still in shock and opened her mouth: "One or two years..."

    Xu Zhi Lan nodded: "But he has never forced me."

    Her eyes suddenly turned red: "There has never been anyone like him. Same, he was so good to me. So tolerant, gentle and patient..."

    "He also encouraged me to go back to school and study for two more years. In the third year, I gave birth to his brother Yan Chi..."

    " His brother suffered a lot when he was a child, and his father said that we would never have children again. Unexpectedly, Yan Chi was unexpectedly born... I can’t say it was an accident..."

    Xu Zhi Lan smiled, her eyes bright. : "This is God's gift to us for our tenth wedding anniversary!"

    Ni Chang stared at her, unable to say a word.