When she saw the portrait on the cover, she was stunned, unable to connect the person in this photo with the Chen Chi she had met yesterday.

    Only then did she realize that it had been so long that she had forgotten what he looked like before, and that when she was a child, she actually preferred her father to go to school to hold parent-teacher conferences for her.

    Her mother was once jealous and asked why her father had to go. She replied that it was because he was handsome! Her classmates, including the teacher, all praised her father's handsomeness and said that his long hair gave him a particularly literary and youthful temperament...

    Ni Chang put down the tape and picked up a CD.

    There is no portrait on the cover anymore, only a big blue word printed on it: Ran.

    Turning over to look at the tracks, there are ten songs in total.

    They are all love songs he wrote to his mother.

    Ni Chang sighed softly and took out another CD with her other hand.

    On the white cover, a black sketch outlines the outline of a little girl.

   The little girl had a cute grin and two braids on the top of her head.

    The name of this album is "Little Years".

   The date of production and release was the day she was born 23 years ago.

    She never knew that he had recorded such an album...

    Seeing her staring at the CD without saying a word for a long time, Yan Chi asked tentatively: "Shall I get a CD player?"

    Ni Chang shook her head: "No."

    " I don't want to hear it."

    She put everything back into handbag.

    "Can you help me put it away?"

    Ni Chang said to her boyfriend, she lowered her eyelashes, "Don't tell me where to put it..."

    Perhaps, this is the last trace he left in this world.

    She couldn't eliminate it, but she didn't want to see it again...

    Yan Chi walked out of the main room with his handbag.

   After a while he came back and saw Ni Chang huddled on the sofa with her legs in her arms.

    Her chin sank into the sofa and her eyes stared at the floor.

    The man walked over and sat next to the girl, put a strong arm around her shoulders, and pulled her into his arms.

    He didn't say anything, just held her like this.

    The room was extremely quiet, with the only sound of the clock ticking.

    When Ni Chang spoke, her voice was almost breathy and very soft: "I don't seem to be sad."

    Her biological father committed suicide, so she should be sad.

    But today, she didn't shed a single tear.

    "In all these years, I never thought he would come back."

   Ni Chang raised her face and put her chin on Yan Chi's chest.

    From this angle, she could see the shallow folds of the man's inner double eyelids. His dark eyes were deep, full of tenderness and indulgence towards her.