Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled like fragile butterfly wings for a few times, and then she closed her eyelids as if she had given up.

    The two arms could not help but limply cling to the man's shoulders.

    It turned out that she couldn't resist such a tender and long kiss... She  fell into the man's arms and lay on his lap.

   Her feet were not on the ground, and her whole body and heart seemed to be swaying, ups and downs.

    Between the exchange of breath and saliva, one of Ni Chang's small hands slowly touched the man's chin.

    She likes it here.

    When he kissed her hard, his jaw would tighten to create a particularly obvious jawline, like a bowstring being fully drawn.

    She felt very sexy...

    The fingertips moved from the strong jawline to the back of the head, and Ni Chang touched the man's hair that was as prickly as pine needles.

    Before she could continue to feel, this bold little hand was caught.

    Men are focused on the field, but they like to do two things at this time.

  He kept kissing her on the mouth, but he forcefully opened her fingers with his hands, held her fingers together, and then took her hands and clasped them on the velvet waist.

    His other hand also moved away from her shoulder.

    He also seemed to like her profile, her little red mole, and her thin and soft earlobes.

    What he likes most is that it seems to go deep into her thick hair, rubbing out the slightest hint of intimacy.

    Ni Chang was being stroked along with her fur like this, as if she had turned into a soothed little beast, making soft sounds...

    When her consciousness was about to melt, the crushing of her lips suddenly stopped.

    The four lips reluctantly made a sound, and Ni Chang slowly opened her eyes.

    The man held her waist and sat up, feeling like she was in a trance.

    She also looked like she had really been soaked in water.

   There was a thin layer of fragrant sweat on her forehead and her face was extremely red.

    The lips, eyelashes and eyes were all wet and shimmering.

    Ni Chang's shining eyes met the man's dark eyes, soft and deep.

    Yan Chi's strong chest still rose and fell a little fast.

     He had almost exhausted all his restraint before he stopped.

    The man's long and narrow eyes and high eyebrows were also flushed, which was completely different from the girl's blush - he looked like he was extremely horny...

    "Zai Zai."

    Yan Chi spoke in a low voice, lowly.

    His voice was extremely thirsty and he was hoarse.

    She was still sitting on his lap.

    He leaned closer and the tip of his nose touched the flower button on the stand-up collar.

    The beasts smell the delicate flowers and their voices are soft.

    "Zai Zai, you smell so good..."