"To put it simply - "

  Ni Chang paused and let out a breath, "It was my biological father who killed my mother."

    Yan Chi: "!!!!!!!"

    This sentence shocked Yan Chi.

    He looked at Ni Chang in shock.

    Ni Chang didn't meet the man's gaze, still staring at the blanket on her body with lowered eyelashes.

    "My mother gave birth to children very early, and she gave birth to me when she was less than twenty years old..."

    Ni Hong Xing got a son-in-law when she got married, and the girl she gave birth to took her mother's surname and was named Ni Ran.

    Ni Hong Xing's husband passed away early, and she felt sorry for her only daughter.

   Ni Ran had been doted on by her grandfather since she was little, and had never suffered at all, let alone suffered any crime.

    When she was eighteen years old, a well-known rock band came to Jindu to perform.

   The stage was at the entrance of an old alley.

   Ni Ran ran to join in the fun and fell in love at first sight with the lead singer Chen Chi in the center of the stage.

    She watched him singing on the stage, roaring, and bursting into anger, dominating everything like a god, shining brightly.

    She cheered, screamed, cried for him in the audience and became his believer.

    And offer herself a living sacrifice.

    "My great-great-grandfather and grandma didn't agree with them being together. But my mother was very determined at that time, so she... secretly ran away with my biological father..."

    After they got together, they did have a very sweet time of love.

   The songs written and sung by Chen Chi are all confessions and expressions of love for Ni Ran.

    And Ni Ran also became the object of everyone's envy.

   Until Ni Ran got pregnant unexpectedly and gave birth to the child resolutely.

    After the birth of their daughter, the band was forced to disband due to conflicts of interest.

   Chen Chi's solo career did not take off as expected, but his popularity plummeted.

  The situation also plummeted.

    With no other choice, Ni Ran returned to her hometown with her man and daughter.

    "Grandma has a tough temper. No matter how much my mother regrets and apologizes, grandma is unwilling to acknowledge her daughter and will not let her go home... Later, grandpa relented and rented another house outside..."

    Ni Xiang Li felt sorry for his granddaughter and also he felt sorry for her infant great-granddaughter, so he helped the two of them from time to time, and also gave Ni Ran the orders and jobs in his hand so that she could have a share of the income.

    After returning to Jindu, the Ni family also asked people to find several jobs for Chen Chi.

     But he never lasts long.

    The prodigal son in the clouds who was used to being worshiped was not willing to fall to the ground, and his temperament changed drastically.

    As far back as she can remember, Ni Chang remembers that her parents often quarreled.