"Grandma!" she exclaimed, struggling to squeeze in the door, "Grandma, what's wrong with you?!"

    Ni Hong Xing fell to the ground, her back was soaked in water, and her face was bloodless.

    "Grandma!"

    Ni Chang hurriedly squatted next to her, feeling at a loss for what to do.

    The old man's body has always been very strong, how could this happen...

    Fortunately, Ni Hong Xing did not faint completely and was still somewhat conscious.

   She murmured twice without making any sound, and her eyes silently turned toward the room.

    Ni Chang looked over and saw the electric heater next to the bed.

   The indicator light on it had gone out.

    She wrinkled the tip of her nose and smelled a faint burning smell.

    Electric shock!

    Ni Chang suddenly realized in her mind: There was water in the room, and the circuit might have burned out.

    Grandma didn't pay attention when she turned off the heating, so she got an electric shock...

    Ni Chang reached out and wiped the water stains on the old man's face, feeling anxious: "Grandma , how are you?"

    Ni Hong Xing was speechless, her eyes were still staring in the direction of the electric heater, her eyelids blinking.

    Ni Chang nodded immediately: "I understand!"

    That area may still be leaking electricity, so don't go near it.

    Ni Chang struggled to pull the old man up, tremblingly carried her grandma to the studio opposite the door, and laid her flat on the sofa.

    After doing this, half of her body was soaked. Her little face was wet, and she couldn't tell whether it was sweat or water.

    After settling her grandma, Ni Chang hurried up the stairs and returned to her room.

    She ran to the bedside, grabbed her phone, and quickly pressed 120.

    After waiting for a moment, there was no movement on the phone.

    Ni Chang frowned and put down his hand, seeing a small × appearing on the upper left side of the screen.

    ——There is no signal.

    **

    As soon as he left the Ni family’s old house last night, raindrops started falling from the sky.

   Yan Chi turned the accelerator and returned to the closer villa area.

    When he woke up in the morning and opened the door to his room, before he could take a step forward, his leg was hugged by a small thing.

    "Uncle!"

    Looking down at the child, Yan Chi raised his eyebrows in surprise and stretched out his hand to purr Nan Nan's hair.

    "Boy, why didn't you go to kindergarten today?"

    Nan Nan shook his head, raised the motorcycle model in her hand to show him, and imitated the sound of the engine with a "woo-woo" sound.

    Yan Chi bent down and patted the child's butt, lifted him up with one hand, held him upside down and carried him out.

    Nan Nan smiled with his head down, his two little hands waving and grabbing in the air.