She want to condemn the man for his sudden high profile.

    She want to scold him for not being restrained at all.

    ...Want to talk to him.

    Ni Chang gently rubbed the frame of the phone with her fingertips and slowly clicked on the man's profile picture.

    Just as she hesitated to type a few words, an avatar in a red and white racing suit suddenly popped up on the screen.

    Her heart skipped a beat, she stared at the screen and waited for the voice to vibrate for a few seconds before pressing the connect button.

    "...Hello?"

    "Sleeping?"

    The man seemed to be asleep, and his magnetic voice was somewhat hoarse.

    "No..."

    Ni Chang hugged her knees and huddled on the bed, pursed his lips, "Is something wrong?"

    Yan Chi was silent for a moment, and his breath sounded soft, as if helpless.

    "It's okay."

    He smiled half-heartedly: "I've been waiting all night for the misty rain, and I didn't see any movement. Come and have a look."

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat.

    Tianqing waited for the misty rain all night.

    He was still waiting for her response...

    She was silent for two seconds, and said softly: "Why did you send those messages all of a sudden?"

    The intention was to blame, but when the words came out, her tone was only coquettish: "Isn't it said that I treated you coldly? What..."

    "Why did you send a video without saying anything?" the man asked, confidently, "I feel so cold after watching it?"

    Ni Chang's face was also burned by the man's words.

    "What I posted is different from what you posted."

     She hesitated, and was a little incoherent. "You... so many people on the Internet can see it..."

    Yan Chi sneered clearly: "You are still embarrassed. ?"

    "Now everyone knows that I am chasing you, and they say that I have never worked so hard to chase a car in a competition, but I still haven't caught up yet - which one of us is embarrassed?"

    Ni Chang raised the corner of her mouth, she said: "Then you don't have to chase me!"

    "What do you mean?" the man asked slowly, "Have I already caught up?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    What a logic genius.

    The sound on the phone was loud for a moment, and it sounded like a man locking the garage door.

    Yan Chi changed the topic: "I see you opened that account, do you want to promote cheongsam?"

    Ni Chang said "hmm", and suddenly thought of something, her eyes lit up.

    "You said that our old house could be built into a... cheongsam exhibition hall in the future. Is it feasible?"

    Yan Chi thought for a moment and said: "It is okay to build a cheongsam-themed exhibition hall. But what exactly will be displayed ? , have you thought about it?"