Ni Chang: "..."

    This man is so annoying!

    Lowering his eyes, Ni Chang suddenly thought of the scene before his great-grandfather passed away.

    The old man said that when he thought about his sweetheart who died young, he always hated himself for having a short life.

    But seeing Ni Chang, he wanted to live for two more years.

    It would be nice to see his great-granddaughter get married.

    His great-grandfather was still talking about it at that time, and she didn’t know what his great-grandson-in-law would be like in the future. What kind of family she was, please don’t bully their daughter... Ni Chang’s mind was complicated and subtle, and Ni Chang heard the man ask himself again: "Then Are you going to my house tomorrow?"

    She thought for a moment and nodded: "Go ahead."

    Mrs. Xu ordered four cheongsams.

    She just called and said she wanted to buy one for her family, so she would have to trouble Ni Chang to come home again. .

    Each customer's schedule is set, and preparations must be completed quickly so that they can start and complete the work as soon as possible.

    "Okay."

     The man licked his back teeth and smiled, "I didn't want to take you to meet my parents so soon."

    Ni Chang: "... Why meet your parents!"

    She glared at him seriously: "You No nonsense tomorrow!"

    Yan Chi frowned and laughed silently.

    You boy, you still ordered him.

    The little mouth pouted and the little face pouted, like a kitten's fur, without any intimidation.

    Cute, want to marry.

    The man raised his hand and smoothed the girl's hair: "Don't worry. I'm aware of it."

   He usually just teases her, but he still has to be restrained in speaking in front of the elders.

    Otherwise it would be bad for her.

    Ni Chang frowned and smoothed the temples that were messed up by the man, and suddenly realized that something was wrong.

    "Are you going home tomorrow?"

   She looked up at the man and asked tentatively, "Can you not go back?"

    It was okay for her to go to his house alone, but it would be embarrassing to think about it if he was there...

    Yan Chi glanced at her and said, "Why, are you taking care of me now?"

    "I only listen to my own woman."

    He raised his eyebrows playfully, "I'll take care of it after I think about it clearly."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    "You're so annoying!"

    ***

    The next afternoon, Xu Zhi Lan insisted on letting her car pick up Ni Chang.

   Ni Chang couldn't resist, and finally got into the car waiting at the alley.

    The car was the black Buick that Yan Chi had asked to pick her up before.

    As the Buick drove into the villa area, Ni Chang saw a man holding his pocket with one hand by the artificial lake from a distance.

    When the car stopped, Yan Chi helped the girl open the back door.