Yan Chi chuckled and looked at her deeply: "So I said that in ancient times, the king of heaven and I would have witnessed our marriage."

    A match made in heaven, a perfect match. This is it. .......

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang glanced at the man and said with a faint look, "Then why didn't you tell me right away?"

    Yan Chi let out a light voice and put an arm dangling on the back of her chair.

    "I thought at the time, we haven't seen each other for a long time. If we start talking about troubles, it will affect our relationship."

    Ni Chang's face was swollen again, and she muttered in a low voice: "Who has feelings for you..."

    Yan Chi twitched the corner of his mouth and pointed to the soup bowl in front of her: "Eat first, and talk while eating."

    This was about getting down to business.

    Ni Chang picked up the spoon, scooped up a small spoonful of "Chonggui Fish Oyster", lowered her head and took a sip.

    Don't tell her, although the name of this soup is very confusing, it tastes really good.

    The taste is sweet, with a rich aroma, a bit like a Western-style cream soup, and you can faintly taste the taste of white wine...

   It wasn't until the bottom of her bowl was almost empty that Yan Chi spoke slowly: "I have something to tell you first. By the way, I only took over this project in the middle of the year. The first few people who came to your house seemed a little rude in their words and actions?"

    Ni Chang glanced at the man, noncommittal.

    Yan Chi took the plate of 'Lotus Good Breasts' and picked up the knife and fork with one hand.

    "The households in front of you wanted to ask for more demolition money, and they made a fuss... and they made a lot of noise. They thought your house was the same."

    He cut down the roasted pigeon with a knife: "I have already dealt with them. It's inappropriate to talk to an old man like that when you don't understand the situation."

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes and looked at Yan Chi demolishing the squab.

    The man's slender fingers easily controlled the knife and fork, and the knife was sharp and rough.

   Metacarpal bones and veins bulged on the back of his hand when he exerted force.

    She looked up at him again.

    The way he talked seriously looked like two different people from when he was racing, but they were similar to a certain extent - they were both sharp and domineering, with strong words.

    It's also very attractive...

    Yan Chi pushed the plate back in front of her: "Those who should have come to apologize long ago, if the old man doesn't mind..."

    "No need."

    Ni Chang shook her head and picked up another piece of toast.

   The squab was put on the man's plate, "Grandma doesn't mind, but she doesn't want to spend time on these things anymore."

    Yan Chi nodded: "Okay."

    He looked at her for two seconds and then asked: "Then, what are you doing during this period? You've been stalling for time, are you trying to get the Cultural Relics Bureau to intervene?"