Ni Chang's heart sank again.

    She was silent for two seconds, her eyes moved slightly, and her tone was calm and natural: "Then, will Yan Chi arrive with you?"

  "Yes, he will be there soon!"

    "..."

    Even through the current This moment of silence felt a bit strange.

    The assistant hesitated and said: "Uh... Miss Li?"

    Ni Chang's eyelashes twitched and she responded in a low voice: "Okay..."

    She chuckled softly: "I know."

    **

    Yan Chi is soaring all the way.

   When he arrived at the destination, the milk tea shop had not yet issued an order.

    He took off his helmet and leaned lazily on the motorcycle.

    The man has a loose posture, is dressed in black and is rugged and handsome.

    With the bright red motorcycle underneath, he looks like something out of a comic.

     The girls passing by the milk tea shop are all looking at him.

    Yan Chi didn't care about the sights around him, he just lowered his eyes and flicked his cell phone.

    Ni Chang's WeChat account is at the top of his list, and his profile picture is a photo of a small potted plant.

    It should be a basin of Brazilian wood.

    The bare, stubby wood has not yet sprouted, and there is a little Groot sitting on it.

    Her WeChat nickname is "Nishang Youyi."

    Nishang Youyi?

    Colorful feathers?

    Yan Chi clicked into Ni Chang's circle of friends.

    Her circle of friends was set to be visible for three days, but only one update could be seen.

    There are two photos.

   The first one is of fine shimmering gauze fabric spread out on the table.

   The second one is of a thin white gauze cheongsam with extremely delicate flower buttons on the neckline.

    Text:

    [It’s finally finished [yeah] let’s call this piece “Moonlight” ~

    May the moonlight shine on you...]

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    Could it be that the cheongsam she wore was made by herself?

    "No, I'm sorry..."

    A female voice interrupted his thoughts, her voice was very soft, reserved and shy.

    Yan Chi lightly raised his eyelids.

    Two girls in plaid skirts stood in front of a motorcycle. Facing the man's deep and narrow black eyes, they became even more embarrassed, and their faces flushed when they spoke: "Can you... add your WeChat account?"

    Before Yan Chi could speak No , he heard the milk tea shop calling him.

   He put away his phone and strode into the store.

    When he came back with milk tea, the two girls were still beside the motorcycle.

    They exchanged a small look, and one of them plucked up the courage to say: "It's convenient to ask...do you have a girlfriend?"