Ni Chang's heart moved uncomfortably, and she felt bitter again. complex.

    She slowly lowered her eyes and whispered: "You didn't call me either..."

He was probably busy contacting other girls...

    Yan Chi was startled, and his eyes lit up: "Are you waiting for my call? "

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled, and
a slight blush appeared on her cheeks: "...I didn't."

   Yan Chi looked at her, and his lips curled up little by little: "Blame me."

    The man smiled sullenly, and his voice was low. Gentleman: "How about I treat you to a meal to apologize?"

    Ni Chang glanced at him with a faint look: "Aren't you in trouble?"

    Yan Chi sneered lightly and looked at her seriously: "Are you driving me away?"

    Ni Chang was speechless. "No, I mean..."

    From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall - the hour hand was exactly at eleven o'clock.

    Ni Chang was suddenly excited: "I still want to be with someone -"

    Before she could finish her words, the phone on the coffee table started buzzing and vibrating.

    The man's eyes signaled her to answer the phone.

   Ni Chang picked up the phone and stood up, walking behind the booth.

    "Hello, who is it?"

    "Ah, hello, Miss Li!"

   The man with a thick accent responded eagerly.

    Ni Chang was stunned for two seconds and asked hesitantly: "Are you... from the developer?"

    "Yes, yes!" the other party said immediately, "That's it, I'm really sorry! I have something to do here temporarily. , I may be a little late..."

    Ni Chang said "Oh" and said, "Then when will you arrive?"

    "One small seat? Oh no, two small seats??"

    Ni Chang looked sideways at the booth.

    The man inside breathed a sigh of relief unconsciously.

    "Okay, it's okay."

    The other party explained and apologized for a while.

    After hanging up the phone, Ni Chang's burden became much lighter.

    It feels like the developer is a lot more polite than expected...

    Ni Chang sat back at the table, and Yan Chi raised his eyebrows at her: "Can you have dinner with me?"

    Ni Chang just said: "They said it would be late. It will take a while..."

    Yan Chi said "Oh" without a hint of saltiness, and asked again: "Can you have dinner with my spare tire?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips: "You What do you want to eat?"

    The man raised his eyelids: "The top-floor restaurant here is good."

    "Okay."

   Ni Chang nodded in agreement, and immediately added, "Then I'll treat you."

    Her eyes moved: "That's it. Thank you..."