Ni Chang saw a familiar figure wearing a cyan cheongsam standing under a plaque with gold characters on a black background, looking at it from afar.

    "Grandma!" she shouted crisply, walking quickly to the door of her house.

    "Why are you standing here?"

    Ni Hong Xing saw her granddaughter and smiled with fine lines at the corners of her eyes: "Seeing that it's almost time, I'll come out to greet you."

    Ni Chang always felt that her appearance was greatly influenced by her grandma.

   She has seen photos of her grandma when she was young, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is "stunning".

    Nowadays, the old man is nearly 70 years old, but her back is still straight. She is wearing an old cheongsam with dark begonia flower patterns on her body. She wears jade of the same color on her wrists and earrings. Her silver hair is meticulously pulled up into a bun behind her head, and her lips are covered with a light layer of light. Red, showing good complexion.

    The most eye-catching thing is the old man's eyes.

    There was no trace of turbidity in her pupils, her eyes were clear, calm, and proud.

    Ni Hong Xing took the two girls' hands and walked home.

    The drizzle knocked down the flowers on a tree, leaving green leaves and red flowers everywhere in the courtyard.

    Ni Shang stood under the tree, closed her eyes and deeply smelled the fragrance of the flowers, and raised the corners of her lips.

    It's great to be home.

    When the old courtyard of the Ni family's ancient house was built, it had three courtyards: the front courtyard, the backyard, and the middle patio.

   There were houses in the courtyards and courtyards in the houses, which were well-proportioned.

    The old house has gone through hundreds of years of ups and downs, and only part of the front courtyard has been preserved.

   The Ni family took good care of it and took good care of it. The entire courtyard was pure and elegant, full of greenery.

    There is a large ceramic fish tank from the Qing Dynasty in the courtyard. There are also winter jasmine, magnolia, pomegranate and crabapple planted in the four corners of the courtyard, which means "a house full of gold and jade".

    There is a round dining table under the crabapple tree, and a sumptuous lunch has been prepared. There are salt and pepper shrimps that Ni Chang likes, and yam and pork ribs soup that Jiang Yu often drinks.

    "Did you do it alone?"

    Ni Shang asked grandma, "Where's Aunt Fang?"

    "I've finished all the work in hand. I haven't been busy in the past two days, so I didn't ask her to come over."

   Grandma walked to the dining table and said she greeted, "Hurry, everyone, sit down, the food is almost cold. Xiao Yu wants to eat too! Are you hungry after flying for so long?"

    "Thank you, Grandma Ni, I won't stay!"

    Jiang Yu said with a smile, "I.... The family has also prepared a meal and is waiting for me!"

    Ni Shang and her grandma were having a meal under the crabapple flowers.

    Ni Hong Xing served a bowl of yam soup to her granddaughter: "Eat more."