Yan Chi sneered: "Why did I talk nonsense?"

He raised his eyes at her: "Isn't it just me who exhausted you?"

Ni Chang's breathing stagnated, and the temperature on her face rose again: "You What nonsense are you talking about!"

Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and asked innocently: "I didn't take you to ride a bike and climb mountains yesterday, so you were tired?"

Ni Shang: "..."

He smiled mischievously, deeply.

His black eyes showed traces of amusement: "Otherwise, what do you think it is?"

Ni Chang: "..."

Ni Chang quickened her pace and left the man behind: "You are so annoying!"

Looking at the girl's red ears of shame and anger, Yan Chi was naughty Smiling.

When his eyes fell on the low crotch of her cheongsam, the man's smile faltered and his eyelashes lowered and blinked slowly.

The fingers on the side of her body curled up an inch unconsciously. They were touched unconsciously by the memories evoked.

He remembered the touch.

The dented, fragile tendons in the knee sockets, and the skin were so slippery that they couldn't hold themselves tightly. It was his palm that pressed hard against it - the softness of his hand was crispy and greasy.

How delicate is she? He can leave marks all at once...

The next second, an image suddenly flashed out of his mind uncontrollably:
the two white legs under the cheongsam were imprinted with more finger marks.

Another delicate touch on his waist...

Yan Chi quickly closed his eyes and cut off these fragments.

Fuck...

The man raised a hand and rubbed his eyebrows, looking a little defeated.

damn it.

It seems that he didn't sleep well last night either.

Lack of sleep leads to random thoughts.

**

There were not many people in the infusion hall, just a few here and there.

Ni Chang was sitting in the far corner.

As soon as Yan Chi entered, he saw the girl's pale little face was wrinkled.

The nurse pulled out the newly inserted needle, and the tip of the needle picked up the skin on the back of her hand, pulling up a thin layer of flesh -

"Be gentle."

He frowned and said in a deep voice.

There is tender skin everywhere, just like a rubber band.

The nurse glanced at the tall and tough man in front of her and explained aloud: "Her blood vessels are too thin..."

She was more cautious when she started again. She patted the back of her hand and looked at it for a long time, and finally inserted the needle into the side of Ni Chang's wrist.

Yan Chi frowned deeper.

The white and tender wrist was so delicate, and the sharp needle poked straight into the only visible weak blood vessel.

It hurt just to look at it...

He raised his hand to slow down the drip speed and stared down at the red back of her hand.