Mission at Saussy Village

"We're going to hunt wild boars at Saussy Village! Finral, use your spatial magic." Magna requested Finral..

"I can't. I've never been there" Finral replied with a shrug.

"WHAT? Fine, we have to use our broomsticks then.."

"Magna sir." Asta raised his hand. "I can't fly on a broom. I don't have magic"

Magna groaned. "Me neither." Noelle added. Magna gritted his teeth in expaseration.

"What about you, (Y/N)? Surely you can fly..." 

"I don't have magic either, idiot...I've got wings but I'm not good at flying..." I replied with arms folded. Magna was on the verge of exploding, which was evident from his red face. "Fine, I'll give you three a ride on...Crazy Cyclone!" He said proudly, showing off his bike. Asta looked at it in awe. "Lame." Noelle and I mutter in unison.

We got on the Crazy Cyclone and began to fly. Jeez, Magna was terrible at this.. It was a shaky ride but I held onto Asta's shoulders. I could have sworn his cheeks were red slightly. "See, Crazy Cyclone can handle all four of us." Magna smirked. Was he oblivious to the shakiness of the whole ride?! I gripped onto Asta's shoulders tightly. I hate to admit, but I was deathly afraid of heights. 

We evetually reached the woods and chased down the wild boars. They weren't kidding when they called 'em wild. After an exhausting hunt, I grabbed my knees and gasped for breath. In the corner of my eye, I saw..mist? "Why's the village covered in mist?" I asked Magna, confused. "It's magical mist... (Y/N), Asta, cut it with your swords. We did as he asked and reached the inside of the village. The villagers, they were terrified and devastated. We saw the mayor on the ground. Magna was panicking. Everyone looked at us four with pleading eyes, on their knees.

We went to the centre and some weird-looking hooded guys surrounded them. Among them, a man with  pale blue hair sat down. He seemed to be their leader. I eyed him with caution. "Dealing with you is a waste of time. We'll get rid of these useless villagers." He spoke as he looked at his watch. Useless? He's the one sitting down, doing nothing. "Shut your damn mouth." I said back as I got ready my grimoire. Asta charged at them with his sword and cut through the mist they summoned. 

The man stood up. "I am merely disposing of useless beasts. You are only here to help them because you're on a mission." This guy can't stop blabbering! "These people you call beasts.. are the ones we'll protect!" Asta and I yelled back in unison.  One of them engulfed the area with mist that circled the whole village centre. The man launched multiple ice shards at the villagers, whose screams pierced my ears. Asta and I deflected the shards with our swords. "Asta, (Y/N)!" The icicles continued forming. Magna defended themselves with fire magic. Noelle tried launched a water ball at them but missed. 

"We aren't giving up on them!" We said using our magic against the enemies as Noelle stood to the side. I made a mistake. I lost focus. A large ice shard knocked me back and all I saw in that moment was black.

No one's POV.

"(Y/N)!" Noelle yelled out as she sprinted over to (Y/N)'s fallen body. A little girl wailed, "Miss Magic Knight.. Please save us!" Noelle looked at her then back at (Y/N). 'I have to help her. I am a royal and I have the most magic out of everybody... I won't be the royal failure anymore.' She thought to herself with determination. Her grimoire shone brightly... A new magic spell?! She used the new spell to heal (Y/N). She extends her hands, and surrounds the villages with a huge water barrier to protect them.

(Y/N)'s POV

"You have to save us, Miss Magic Knight!" "Please (Y/N), don't give up!"

"Get up, weakling."

My fingers moved barely. My body felt like it was out of control. My sight was blurry. It felt like I wasn't me... At the worst possible moment, that event replayed in my mind. It wasn't related but for some reason that was all I could think of.

Flashback

(Y/N) carried the load on her shoulder as she walked all the way back home. The marketplace, that day, was crowded and busy. It was her tenth birthday that day. Most kids would get gifts or a meal on their birthdays. (Y/N)'s present was a task from her. She walked through the place, then felt a force on her back, pushing her down. She grunted as she fell face-first. She could feel her eyes filling up with tears that refused to fall. "What's wrong, can't get up?" Two boys snickered behind her. "Maybe next time, use your magic. Oh wait, you don't got any!" They chortled. 

Now

(Y/N)'s eyes glew and were completely white. She got out her sword. Her movements felt lifeless. Asta let out a war cry and both of them charged at him with their swords. He was launched back, and blood spewed out his mouth. But that wasn't enough to stop him. He summoned an icicle that went through Asta. But, again, he got up. "Stop wasting my time." The man said. Magna was fuming. He used his magic to engulf the place in flames and launched fireballs at them. Asta and (Y/N) charged at him again and slashed him, finally defeating him. 

Asta breathed heavily and fell to the ground. He fell asleep. (Y/N)'s eyes stoped glowing and were closed. She let out one sigh and collapsed to the ground. "(Y/N)!" Noelle yelled out. 

...

(Y/N)'s Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in bed. The sunlight shone on my hair that was all over the place. I looked around. I was back in my room at Black Bull's base. I sat up but winced and grabbed my stomach. It was patched up. Then, everything came back to me. The fight at the village? Did we win? 'Yep!' Haru responded to me excitedly in my head. Good to know... I got up from bed and stretched my arms. There was a whole racket outside. I walked out and groggily said, "Hey.." Everyone looked at me in surprise. "(Y/N)!" Vanessa put her arm around me and I was embraced by Asta and Magna. "We were so worried! You were badass!" 

"I don't really remember anything much from the fight. Besides Noelle healed me...if it weren't for her.." I smiled at Noelle and she smiled back. Then, a bird popped out of Asta's hair. "Aw, so cute." Everyone murmured. "HOW IS IT CUTE?!" They started arguing and tearing down walls. Again... These guys love to argue...worse than my parents too..