The tires made a screeching sound when they rubbed against the ground.

Ni Chang struggled to sit up.

    When she saw the scene in front of her clearly, her heart beat violently, and she felt a sense of surprise and excitement that she had survived a desperate situation.

    A silver-gray motorcycle swerved and braked, blocking their way arbitrarily.

    The man sitting astride the car raised his hand and put away his goggles, revealing a pair of deep black eyes.

    His eyes were sharp and chilling.

    He didn't speak, but the motorcycle lights flashed provocatively and burned people's eyes.

    The person in the driver's seat of the car was shaken so hard that he couldn't open his eyes.

He turned around and yelled at Ni Shang with a twisted face: "What's going on! Is this a fucking policeman or your man?!"

    Before Ni Shang could answer, he shouted fiercely again .

  He yelled at the front: "Get out of the way! Believe it or not, I will crush you to death!"

    Yan Chi sneered, slammed down his goggles, and started the engine.

    The motorcycle rushed in front of the car in an instant, but the speed did not slow down. The huge front of the car was tilted high, and it struck the window like a sharp blade - there was a crisp "pop" sound, and the windshield exploded.

    Yan Chi rode his motorcycle directly onto the roof of the car.

    The car was suddenly crushed and deformed like a tin toy, shaking violently.

    In the car, Ni Shang hugged her head and huddled up in a ball, screaming, but she didn't hear her own scream.

    ——The two men in front shouted louder than her.

    Yan Chi got off the roof of the car, smashed the window with his elbow, reached in and opened the door.

    He lifted Ni Chang out by the waist and put her on his shoulders.

    The back of the girl's cheongsam was crooked, and the white of her calf resting on the man's chest was exposed.

    Ni Chang let out a low cry and wanted to pull the hem of her clothes, but she reached out and grabbed the man's thick chest...

    Yan Chi opened one side of his jacket and wrapped it around the girl's legs, and pressed his palms on her leg sockets - smooth and tender The touch almost made him take his hands off.

    He tightened his palms and tipped the person on his shoulders again.

    He could clearly feel two soft balls pressing down on his back...

    The passenger door opened, and the man inside was holding a wrench to get out.

    With quick eyes and quick hands, Yan Chi kicked him back with a long leg.

    The two men in the car were in complete chaos.

  Yan Chi put Ni Chang on the back seat of the motorcycle, turned over and sat in front, turned the accelerator, and flew away.

    With the sound of wind in her ears, Ni Chang shook her long hair flying in front of her face and smelled the smell of air and earth.

    Sitting sideways on the speeding motorcycle, she felt the concrete speed for the first time, and her hands involuntarily clung to the man's shoulders.