The assistant director chuckled: "That was before. If you still do crafts now, it's just a fool's errand. How much money can you make?"

    "Never mind her. As long as she does it. Once the clothes are made, we can finish the work..."

    They moved their luggage into the guest room on the second floor, and the two girls came up after completing the check-in procedures.

    Ni Chang glanced at the room lightly.

    The standard room with a large bed is similar to that of a chain hotel. 

The facilities are quite complete, but they are a bit old.

    The faded wooden floor squeaked with each step, and the corners of the air conditioner and curtains were slightly yellow.

    The assistant director smiled dryly: "This is a temporary place to stay. We will go to the set tomorrow. The conditions will be much better there!" 

   " As you know, the epidemic is under control everywhere now, and here we are. It's a scenic spot, and the place where the crew lives has always been difficult to coordinate..."

    Ni Chang smiled slightly: "It's good here."

    The assistant director breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, then you can have a good rest. The altitude here is high, and there are bedside High antiretroviral drugs and oxygen bags. If you need anything, call me anytime!"

    "Excuse me."

    "You're so polite, Teacher Ni..."

    After the courtesy was finished, the director and the stage manager left the room.

    Jiang Yu immediately fell down on the bed: "I'm exhausted!"

    Seeing the rusty kettle on the bedside, she pursed her lips and said, "You didn't hear it at the front desk just now. They live in the big hotel next door. Walk over and return it. Less than five minutes! The two of us were left here..."

    Ni Chang opened the suitcase and took out the kettle, unscrewed another bottle of mineral water and poured it in. 

After plugging in the power, she spoke quietly: "Actually, he hinted at it yesterday."

    Jiang Yu's eyes widened: "When?"

    "Didn't he send a WeChat message yesterday saying that there were many people on the crew, the leading actors, creators and staff, The places they live in are all different."

    Jiang Yu slowly said "Oh": "No wonder... then our stall is below the horizon by visual inspection."

    Ni Chang smiled: "There are no windows underground."

    Jiang Yu Looking at the small square window, she hummed: "Your demands are too low!"

    Ni Chang raised her eyelashes, the little red mole under her eyes was cute: "They gave too much." 

There was a sound, and a stream of white hot steam came out of the kettle mouth.

    Ni Chang picked up the two upside-down glasses and scalded them with boiling water. 

Then she unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and mixed it with the boiling water to make two cups of warm water.

    The beautiful jade bracelet on the girl's wrist hit the glass and made a very thin and pleasant sound.

    She picked up the water glass and sipped it slowly, as elegantly as sipping tea.

    The cheongsam is elegant and graceful.