Chapter 17

The day for match between RCB vs GT came in during middle day bonding of virat and shubman depended. The both would have spend time together talking or watching movies.

The match between that two was won by GT. After match both team members wished each other for their next match. Then they went to their locker to get freshen up and change clothes and go to hotel have dinner and have a good night sleep.

Shubman and virat did not go to sleep after having dinner but went to walk in garden. Virat asked shubman will you give me a chance to woes you and be my boyfriend and life partner.

Shubman said yes I will to give a chance but treasure it if you hurt my feelings again I will break all ties we have with each other. Virat said shubi I am going to not give you any chance to complaint about my behaviour.

Next day GT teams returned to gujrat and RCB got into their matches schedule of IPL. Shubman and virat would talk to each other every day. On 31st May IPL season came to end with GT as winner of this season.

Shubman and virat got time to go on date with each other. The liked spending time with each other. The got to know each other well.  Virat took great care of their date arranged. The time for ict members to gather for next test series against Australia came.

ICT members where all gathered for dinner in dinning room and ro saw his bestfriend had all smile on his face. Ro asked vi was are you smiling this much did you fall in love. Virat said yes and shubman who was eating food while listening to discussion heard virat reply and chocked on his food and drank water to make him feel better.