chapter 10 : my lord...

Start from the beginning

Laila - that's it ...you don't even know my favourite colour type ..how can you love me ?...but you care everything about tharn ...like his favourite colour, his likes,his dislikes...

I nodded in realisation...

Laila - you will be happy if he is happy ,you cried when he was upset with you ...you know his feelings just by looking at his eyes ..tharn doesn't even need to say what he wants ...because you know everything ..every single minute details....

Type - t...that's love ?..

She smiled and caressed my hair ...

Laila - that is love type !.... And ..you know one thing ?...

Type - hmm?...

Laila- tharn loves you too ...he loves you a lot ...

Type - really ?... He never said that to me ..

Laila - I observed tharn a lot ...everytime he sees you with me ..he was hurt ...I can see that pain in his eyes ...he thought he covered his emotions pretty well but who am I ?... Iam a psychiatrist...

She smirked ...

Type - that means tharn loves me ?...

She nodded...

Laila - hmm..let me guess ...he is leaving because he thinks you are gonna marry me ...

Type - he should have said that ...I would have left ..

I looked at her stopping my word

Laila - me...right ?...

I looked down ...she made me look at her ...

Laila - that explains how much you love him ...i know a long ago type...I was just your best friend ...you love him so much that you can leave me behind for him ..that's how important he is to you ...

Type - i..iam sorry Laila ..

Laila - and he loves you a lot too ...that's why he is leaving you ...

I got up in hurry ...

Laila - go and stop them ...hmm ?...

I checked my phone ...

Type - but ...flight will leave in 10 minutes I guess ...I can't stop him...

Laila - you can ...

Type - how ?..

Laila winked ..

Laila - sometimes you have to be illegal type...

Type - thank you naa ...I love you ..

Laila - love you too ...go and get your man ..I want a party so hard ...

I showed her thumbs up happily and called dad ...dad picked up ...

Type - hello dad ...I want a favour from you ...it's very urgent ..