They both drove to Cinema and waited for Vikram & Reyansh to arrive. Aarohi went in to buy tickets. As she came out buying tickets her eyes fell on Reyansh and Vikram.

Vikram's outfit

Reyansh outfit

And eventually Zain joined them His outfit

His outfit

Reyansh said he will go and buy drinks & popcorns

Reyansh said he will go and buy drinks & popcorns. He took Vikram with him.
Reyansh:- 5medium size popcorn tubs & 2coke, 2pepsi and 1 sprite during interval.
Cashier:- Sure sir anything else
Vikram :- No
The cashier winked.
Reyansh:- Seat no A-8,9,10,11,12
A sharp eyes of jelousy fell on Vikram when Meesha came and kissed him on cheeks. It was cashier she was embarrassed & tried flirting with Reyansh. Reyansh just held his cold face ignored her and went with his group.
Meanwhile Aarohi & Zain
Zain:- Aarohi tereko bhi reyansh ko puppy nai deni? Usse bhi cashier flirt kr rhi thi
Aarohi:- Tu kar jaa jaake
Zain:- Ohh please i am loyal to my bias jennie.
Aarohi( continuously staring at Zain)
Zain:- What are u looking at?
Aarohi:- A disappointment
Meesha chuckled which caught their attention.
Zain:-i am not gonna sit next to her in theatre.
The order they sat in
Zain,Vikram,Meesha, Reyansh, Aarohi.
The movie didn't started yet. Some boys came and sat beside Aarohi. Aarohi noticed it but sat silently when
Reyansh:- Exchange seats with me
Aarohi:- Sure Thank you

Meesha whispered to Aarohi
Meesha:- Gurrl See my jeth is such a gentleman
Aarohi being uninterested just replied ok [ or was interested internally]
The movie began.

The movie was a horror movie. Zain was so scared that he would scream and hug vikram everytime. Vikram was scared too. Meanwhile Aarohi & Meesha were watching it with straight face. Reyansh was just focused. It was interval time.

Meesha whispered to Aarohi"Lets go to washroom" Aarohi got up and they went to washroom area. Meanwhile Reyansh was laughing at his younger brother and Zain.

Near Washroom.
Aarohi was waiting for Meesha. And suddenly a girl bumped into her. The girl shouted ,"Can't you see i am coming u should move sideways BITCH" Aarohi being annoyed spoke,"oh excuse me i am not standing in your way. And why would i move sideways on seeing u are u blind person?" They started to argue when the girl was about to slap Aarohi Meesha saw that and immediately stopped that girls hand. Aarohi took Meesha's hand and walked towards watchman settled near exit door and said " There is a girl wearing red frock is abusing & hitting people without a reason. Please take her out." Then they entered the movie room. Aarohi was fumming in anger meanwhile Meesha was trying to calm her down. On seeing them Reyansh got worried and asked "what happened?" Meesha explained everything. Aarohi sat on her seat. Reyansh put his hand on Aarohi's head and said,"Calm down kiddo More anger will turn ur hair white." Aarohi blushed and the lights went off and movie continued.
After the movie everyone were there in parking lot. Aarohi spoke," Meesha are u coming home or?"
Meesha:- No i will go with Vikram.
Zain already left.
Aarohi:- okey dokey.
Reyansh:- Are u sure u can drive KIDDO?
Aarohi:- Yes UNCLE better than u as my visions are clear.
Reyansh followed Aarohi till home until she safely reached home.

Reyansh:-Maybe i am just 29 year old Uncle in her eyes and smiled sadly.