Saint: Yes... always... if you ask me again in every reincarnation we have, I will always say yes... (He says while he cries from happiness)

Zee: That's the case... this belongs to you from today (He says while placing the necklace very happily)

Saint: P'Zee... I want him to meet my parents tomorrow night... Please?... (He asks while he makes tender eyes at him)

Zee: Little Star, I will do anything for you to see you happy... (He says happily and then they both hug)

The next day:

Tommy: OH MY BUDDHA!!! Congratulations to both of you and again, it is a pleasure to meet you P'Zee (He says very happy at the beautiful news they gave him)

Zee: And I tell you again, the pleasure is all mine (He says smiling while hugging his boyfriend) Now I just need to meet Jimmy and then I will finally have met your best friends (He says happy, but it worries Tommy a lot)

Tommy: Yeah, about that... I don't think it's a good idea... (He says very nervously)

Zee: Why not? (He asks confused)

Saint: Not at all, he works a lot and I don't think he will have free time in the next 10 years (He says while smiling very nervously)

Zee: Okay... I have to go to work... goodbye and I'll see you at night (He says goodbye to both omegas and finally leaves)

Tommy: Are you sure you don't want to go to dinner tonight? (He asks worried when he sees his friend so nervous about him)

Saint: No, I'm sure everything will turn out very well, don't worry (He says with a smile to try to hide his nervousness)

And Saint had many reasons to be nervous, because when he told his family about his courtship with Zee and the dinner that night, the first to get angry was his mother, who totally disagreed about the dinner with an alpha that she doesn't even know, but all her complaints were eclipsed by her husband's resounding "Yes", since he longed to meet the alpha that made his beloved son so happy:

Saint: Very good, P'Zee has arrived, try to hide your anger, especially you, Mom... (He says annoyed at seeing his mother's so surly attitude)

Duangkamol: Don't worry son, everything will be fine (He says smiling to calm his son)

Nanny: I'll open the door (She says as soon as the doorbell rings)

Zee: Good night (The alpha says very kindly with a cake in his hands and 4 bouquets of flowers in his hands)

Duangkamol: Welcome Zee, it's nice to meet you (He says with a big smile)

Nana: Let me help you (She says kindly to take the cake and take it to the kitchen)

Duangkamol: Beautiful flowers, are they for Saint? (He asks in a friendly tone)

Zee: They are not only for him, but also for the ladies present here (He says with a small smile and then hands a bouquet to each one)

Phimchanok: Thanks N'Zee (She says with a kind smile)

Baifern: Thank you (She says with a smile and flirtatious look, making Zee a little uncomfortable)