A Message to My Idol

_______________________________

!! ʟɪʟɪᴀɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ
(ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ) !!

!! ʟɪʟɪᴀɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ(ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ) !!

______________________________

RECAP:

"Holy shit he wrote his phone number in the book.." I breathed, my heart pounding with a newfound sense of possibility.

"NO WAY??" Margret's voice echoes with disbelief, her eyes widening in excitement.

"LOOK!!" I exclaim, showing her his number written on the bottom corner of my PJO book.

"Oh, shit, that's his number alright. I KNEW HE WAS INTO YOU! I COULD TELL BY THE WAY HE LOOKED AT YOU." Margret declares, her excitement palpable.

"GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TEXT HIM!" she urges, the anticipation bubbling between us.

"WHAT DO I SAY?" I cry out, feeling a surge of panic rising within me.

"JUST BE COOL AND SAY HI." Margret reassures me, her voice filled with encouragement.

"OKAY, OKAY, I GOT IT" I respond, my fingers hovering over the keyboard.

"I SENT IT!" The words burst from my lips in a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

"WELL, WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Margret questioned.

I face my phone toward her, showing the message I sent.

!! The time is different so don't mind it lmao!!

"Okay now we just wait.." Margret's voice is calm, a reassuring presence.

We remained seated in the car, the engine humming softly as we lingered in the parking lot where the whirlwind meet and greet had taken place just moments before.