important note: feedback appreciated!

important note: hi guys, i'm looking for feedback on an idea i have. we're kind of nearing the end of season three as far as the storyline goes, and i'm wondering if i should split this story into two parts (part two following season 4 and after). 

since you guys know i love to draw out details rather than rushing through the plot to get to the good parts, this story is gonna consist of a good number of chapters ( 〃▽〃). i've never written on wattpad before, but i don't know how many parts stories normally have. 

and even though i am writing this for my own enjoyment, i do also appreciate all the comments and interactions i get (shoutout Lavender_2022 :,D it's very rewarding to share this and have ppl actually enjoy it hehe), so i don't want to lose the traction of this story by starting a new one, ya know? but i also don't know if that's how it works. if i stop updating this story to focus on the second part, will it still continue to reach ppl? 

anyways, let me know what y'all think. im a newb sorry. i also will be going into the old chapters at some point and editing my writing. the plotline will remain the same tho, just fixing a few spelling and grammar errors. hopefully theres a way to do that without spamming you guys with notifications lol, i'll figure that out.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES THAT MADE MY DAY! please enjoy these next two or so laid back chapters of fun little non-canon stuff between the characters because i love all of them.