Reserved Rendezvous

Once I got home, everyone was glad to see me.

"It's only been a few days. I didn't realize you guys would be so happy to see me." I giggled lightly.

"Hai-Hai, where's your bracelet?!" Addison cried.

"Don't worry, it's in my purse. I didn't want to lose it, so I kept it in there while I was away." I comforted as I picked her up.

"Mommy and Daddy got me an art set." She grinned.

"I know! Have you used it yet?" I asked.

"Yes, I made a drawing of you. I used the picture on the wall to help." She answered.

I greeted the others, then went to Addison's room to see this drawing of me.

"Woah, Addison, this is amazing!" I gasped as I picked it up.

"You don't have to exagaga-- what's that word again?" She questioned.

"Exaggerate. And I'm not exaggerating, this is great! I'm going to hang it up in my room." I grinned as I hugged her.

I was so shocked at how well Addison's drawing was. It really was great.

"Hai-Hai, is Arianna coming for your birthday?" She asked.

"I don't know... I doubt it. She doesn't really come around anymore. I don't talk to her much." I muttered.

"Why doesn't she like us? If she liked us, she would come around more." She whined.

"She's a very busy person, Addison. She's always working." I said.

She folded her arms and sighed. Arianna and I barely talked. She doesn't even know about Nicky.

"Katelyn tried to come here while you were gone." Riley groaned as she entered.

"What?!" I gasped.

"Yeah, now Dad's set on getting a restraining order." She sighed.

"Are you and Katie okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're fine now, but it's just so weird how now, suddenly, she wants to be a mom. She doesn't even truly want to be a mom. She just wants to control someone because she's lost control of herself." She explained.

"At least you won't have to see her anymore. Jack's gonna get that restraining order. Everything will be okay." I comforted.

During the week, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Distract Katie and Riley from the whole situation with their birth giver, and plan my party.

"Are you going to invite Noah?" Riley asked.

"Hell no. Why the hell would I invite him?" I hissed.

"He was your first friend, and first crush." Katie replied.

"That's even more reason to not invite him. Things are awkward between us now after what happened at Thanksgiving, and Nicky would not like him being there. It would be messy." I explained.

"That's the point. It's fun seeing other people with problems like this," Riley smirked.

I rolled my eyes before sighing.

"I kind of wanna invite Arianna, but I also don't. We haven't talked in so long. I haven't even told her about Nicky. She probably thinks I'm still the same way I was in August." I said.

"I doubt she'd even come. She'll probably make up some excuse because her boyfriend doesn't want to meet us. It's been a few years since they've gotten together and we still haven't met him." Katie explained.