9

Ava

The loud alarm on her phone is driving me crazy, she however, is snoring through it like she's partially deaf. She has me pinned down tightly between the mattress and her body weight. As comfortable as I am, her being able to sleep through this is scary. I'm questioning how she got so far in life if she's sleeping through alarms like this.

I groan out "Megan! Meg! Turn your alarm off."

Nothing works to wake her so I begin pushing her away so that I can cut it off. My constant movements make her jump out of her sleep to look at me confused.

"Were you pushing me?" Her morning southern slurty accent comes through.

"Yes, turn your alarm off."

She grabs her phone to turn the alarm off, I've never been more thankful for the silence the room is getting. I pull the covers back over me to fall back asleep. Her conversation in the background peaks my interest.

"Tracey let the staff know I'm going to be in late, I'm dealing with a personal emergency right now. Let the committee know to be prepped by twelve."

Her business talk is sexy but I check out to fall back asleep, the sun hasn't even come up yet, I have a long shift today so this is so needed.

I hear shuffling behind me with the covers, I feel her soft lips on my neck as her fingers have creeped down to my simmering overnight juices.

"Open your legs Mama's"

I waste no time in spreading myself wide open, she pushes the sheets off the bed, grabs my waist then pulls me in the center of the bed. When her tongue hits my clit I grip the sheets to keep some form of control. "Hmm, your pussy is wet this morning." Her tongue takes my soul every-time she's down there. The sounds of her sucking on my  inner lips become the soundtrack to my soul. Her nails that are always perfectly done are without design today, so she slips two fingers inside me, my hips buckle underneath, eating me out while she's fingering me.

She makes her way up my body to my lips where we share a passionate tender kiss. I open my legs wider, I'm not resisting a damn thing, she pushes my legs over my head, positions herself at my entrance then slides inside to the depths of my soul.

Everything I try to hold back make makes me let go, my moans are loud, my grip is tight around her neck, she's continues to go deeper, I allow her to go deeper inside me than she's ever gone. "FUCK!! You taking me so good Mama's"

Those slow strokes because hard steady pounds on my pussy have me about to transform into something inhuman. Her stamina is unquestionably in a league of its own.

Everything has been about her control over me, being submissive to her and only her.

"I'm about to cum!" My voice gets lower as I try to layer my words with breath.

"Turn on your stomach, arch your ass in the air." She loves for us to cum together so that our bodies can be in sink for that final eclipse.

"Can I get on top?" A position we never enter because I'd have control over the rhythm, time, pace, everything that she thrives off having would be given up to me.

I think it also has to do with it not feeling good for her, no one has made her want it; arrogantly I will change that.

I'm surprised when she speaks
"Go ahead Mama's"

She lays flat on the bed so that I can straddle her. I use her shoulders as a base so that I don't break the most important rule, last night as I was starring at her dick I noticed she has a old cut on some sort on the base, my mind couldn't help but wonder what happened.