"Okay, just..." Scott looks at his ex, "What do we do?" He asks her.

"We get to the jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles says after a sigh and thinking for a second.

Stiles grabs the flashlight from his sister and walks away to the window. Scott and Maddy follow him, the trio looks out the window for the Alpha but they can't find him.

Scott starts trying to open the window but it won't open. "No, they don't open. The schools climate-controlled," Stiles says stopping his best friend from opening it.

"Then we break it," Scott says.

Maddy nods turning to her twin. "I support that decision," she says.

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Of course you do. It will make a lot of noise," he says looking at the two.

Scott looks outside. "Than- than we run...really fast," he says looking at the twins.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of the Jeep?" Scott asks suddenly making Maddy amd Stiles look up.

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong," Stiles says.

"It's bent," Scott says.

Stiles pushes Maddy aside and looks at the Jeep. "Like, dented?" Stiles asks scared for the sake of his jeep.

"No, i mean bent," Scott says making Maddy look too.

"What the hell..." Stiles starts but something flies through the window hitting Maddy in her head and causing her to fall on the floor.

"Maddy!" Scott shouts rushing to pull her against the wall.

She feels her forehead, groaning when she feels the pounding headache. "Why is it always me?" She mumbles.

"That's my battery," Stiles says before he tries to get up and look outside.

Scott pulls him down while Maddy rips a piece of fabric from her clothes. She puts it against the cut on her head with a sharp breath.

"We have to move," Stiles says while looking at his younger twin sister.

"He could be right outside," Scott says also looking at Maddy.

"Dud, he is right outside," Maddy mumbles angry.

"Just let me take a look," Scott says before hr slowly gets up and looks out the window.

"Anything?" Stiles asks as he squads in front of his sister to look at the head wound.

"No," Scott says shaking his head.

"Move now?" Stiles asks.

Scott looks at him and then at Maddy. "Mover now," he says before helping her up and dragging her out of the classroom.

"This way," Scott says walking out of the classroom.

Stiles stops him by grabbing his arm. "No, no, no, no," he says.

"What?" Scott asks with a frown.

"Some where without windows," Stiles says looking around.

"Every single room in this building has windows," Scott says frustrated.

"How about somewhere with less windows?" Maddy asks as Scott still holds her up.

Stiles nods after he thought about it for a few seconds. "The locker room," Scott says

"Yeah," Stiles says before they start walking, both holding up Maddy.

The boys start having a discussion about calling the twins dad while Maddy makes her way to a mirror and sink. She grabs thee first aid kit from the wall and puts betadine over the wound making her groan as she swears under her breath.