Anata wa Hitorijanai

"How could you do that? How could you just drive off and leave them?" Leo asks

"It's what Dad told us to do. If we'd stayed, we would have gotten crushed by Shredder. As long as there are Hamato there is a chance. " Raph says

"A chance to do what?" Mikey questions

"I don't know. I didn't get to ask him that. Don't worry I'm the big brother. The one who is the biggest. It's up to me to figure out how to defeat the Shredder.

"How? We've got no weapons, no lair, no sensei." Donnie retorts

"And no gram-gram," Mikey says while tearing up.

"All right we need to find somewhere distraction-free where I can come up with a plan to stop the Shredder."

We end up going to Todd's place where news flash is not quiet and plan-inducing.

"OMG, they are so cute!!" I gush over the puppies and giggle while they lick me.

While the boys are busy trying to come up with a plan.

"Raph is thinking really hard. I'm afraid he's gonna hurt himself" Mikey says

"I can hear you" Raph replies

"Oh, maybe we should try what gram-gram did and unlock our...what did she call it?" Leo says

"The Hamato Ninpo! That's it! Our family's ancient ninja art allows you to harness crazy mystic energy"

"But we need weapons for that, he said correctly and his family all agreed," Donnie says and I drop a pile of puppies onto him as they begin to relentlessly lick him.

"Weapons. Let's do those."

Todd volunteers to make some for us and they turn out to be gardening tools. Good thing I had an extra pair of my steel fans.

"Guys! Guys, guys, guys, guys" April shouts as she peddles on her bike towards us.

After she tells us about what happened to Karai the boys start their training to unlock their ninpo. Thinking I wasn't needed I decided to go do some training of my own.

"Hey," I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see April.

"Karai wanted you to have these memories" April takes my hand and her body starts to glow green, then the green moves to my body, and soon it surrounds me until my eyes begin to glow. A flood of memories goes through my mind a child Karai and another training and playing, the little girl handing Karai half of a jade lotus flower pendant, them growing up together, and finally, them being separated when the shredder took the other woman into his Clan. After the flash of memories finishes I feel something in my hand opening it it is the same bracelet from the memories.

"Knowing your mother she would have been so proud of you," Karai says in my head

I start to open my mouth to ask a question but she beats me to it.

"Questions can be asked later, now we must help the boys"

Nodding I put on the bracelet and make our way up to the treetops with the boys.

"Karai says to access your ninpo you must be calm and feel connected to one another" April says

"Agh! Not feeling too calm up here" Leo says

Mikey, Donnie, and Leo are freaking out while April, Raph and I are completely calm sitting on the top of our trees. 

"How can I feel 'connected' when there is no wifi?" Donnie says

"Should we hold hands?" Mikey says while reaching for Donnie's hand which quickly gets smacked away.

Mikey whimpers in pain and I gently rub his sore hand.