I am Robot

*2 years later in SpongeBob Narrator voice*

"Phew, finally, I'm finished," I say, exhausted and wiping the sweat off my forehead, leaving a grease smear on my forehead.

I added the finishing touches to my science project, thankfully I was able to use Donnie's lab uninterrupted....well mostly uninterrupted. Donnie was very nosey in trying to figure out what my project was.

*Flashback*

1 year ago

"So Aqua, about that project of yours since you won't tell me about your senior science project I've come up with plenty of ideas to power-"

"No thanks got it covered," I say while adding some adjustments to my blueprints*

1 year 4 months ago

"Can I just have a little peak, please...I'll-I'll let you use my tech bo..."

"Really?" I quickly drop some scrap metal onto the floor and rush over to him with my eyes sparkling with excitement

"Maybe I was being a bit hast-"

"No can do Don Tron," I say uninterested, and picking up the discarded metal.

1 year 10 months ago

"Pleeeeeeeeease, the suspense is killing me"

I giggle, and continue to use a welding Torch once I'm finished with that section I remove my safety shield from my face and look over at him.

"You'll have to see it with everyone else"

"But I'm more special than everyone else so that makes me first in line to see this very intriguing and unknown invention of yours"

"Sorry, Dee I haven't broken now, what makes you think I'll say yes now?"

"Well it's scientifically proven mostly from the data I collected over the years from Leo that if you keep asking eventually the person will give up and do what is being asked of them," Donnie says

"Uh-huh, well I think that the great Donnie can't handle a bit of pestering from his brother.

Donnie splutters and crosses his arms, mumbles to himself as he walks out of his lab.

Literally this morning

I'm sleeping and having a very interesting dream, then I hear Donnie's voice whisper to me.

"You should let Donnie help you with your project, with his genius brain and your equally genius brain. You will be the best team to ever walk to earth. EVIL LAUGH"

I wake up, feeling headphones on my ears and a cassette player attached. I rip it off and throw it out of my curtain door.

"Are you serious Donnie!" I shout while throwing it and it hits Donnie square in the face.

I hear a pained groan from the other side and I turn over in my bed and go back to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

"Ugh with how poor April's past and present science fair projects went I'm glad I was able to keep Donnie away" I yawn again

I push the button on my inventions and it turns into its incognito mode which is a tung mode. I place it on my middle finger on my left hand. Making sure to clean up my mess after using Donnie's lab for 2 years it was pretty much my second room but I made sure to keep it clean and organized.  Once I was finished cleaning up I decided to grab a bowl of cereal before I made my way to school with April.

Stepping into the kitchen I'm greeted by Leo and Raph fighting over the last box of cereal that they like and Donnie drinking a cup of coffee with a complete crossword puzzle in front of him. I roll my eyes and expertly avoid the scuffle, as I reach for my brand of cereal a plate of pancakes is placed in front of me. Turning to see Mikey holding the plate, I gladly accept it, hop into my chair at the breakfast table, and start to eat.